396 opiniones

MailerLite

Software de marketing por correo electrónico para negocios inteligentes

4.5 /5 (396 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
396 opiniones
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gran herramienta para empezar a hacer email marketing

Revisado el 28/6/2020

1. Funciona 100% en español
2. Automatizar sencillo
3. Todo en la nube, nada que instalar en el ordenador
4. Diseño muy limpio
5. Gratis de verdad, sin limitaciones en las funciones

Puntos en contra

1. Máximo 1.000 suscriptores. Es la unica pega que le encuentro. Me gustaria que llegara a 2.000 suscriptores para tener el negocio un poco más encarrilado y poder pagar las funciones de pago más facilmente.

Respuesta de MailerLite

Hey,

The MailerLite team is thrilled to receive a 10 out of 10 rating, thank you!

Heather jo F.

No ESP is perfect, but MailerLite comes the closest

Revisado el 27/3/2020

Overall, (even when I was accidentally crashing my own automations and blaming it on the support staff!) they have been absolutely stellar. I have shopped around plenty, used several other services, and am, for sure, sticking with MailerLite for the long haul.

Puntos a favor

The interface is so easy and intuitive, and I always know how to do what I want to do in MailerLite. As a tech-challenged solopreneur and content creator, I want to spend as little time as possible on the learning curve, so I can focus on what my people want: the content. Custom branding is spot-on, and segmentation works perfectly.

Puntos en contra

Deliverability isn't what it could be, but we're ALL working on that one! And this is probably more the fault of user habits and annoying AI filters.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Flores, thank you for the stellar review ;) We're enthusiastic and glad to hear that we're making easier the journey of our customers. I wish you all the best for your solopreneur adventure!

Sue F.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Customer Support Second to None

Revisado el 24/3/2021

I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Puntos a favor

As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Puntos en contra

I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

Amir S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

My Horrifying experience with MailerLite

Revisado el 3/8/2016

My experience with MailerLite.

After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner.

I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!!

WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast !

They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30.

I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started.

When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough!

After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake.

Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !!

Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING.

Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option.

Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources.

If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point.

I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Puntos a favor

You would get a Cheap service

Puntos en contra

You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

Emily B.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Revisado el 30/12/2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Puntos a favor

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

James S.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

Revisado el 6/1/2021

Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Puntos a favor

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Puntos en contra

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

Stephanie M.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'm here for the long haul

Revisado el 18/2/2021

I recently had an issue where I put the wrong Link in an email campaign. All my subscribers got the wrong link to a new product and I was mortified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome in correcting the issue not only from the wrong link in the email, but again when I sent my email trying to correct it. So I messed up twice and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was still able to help me.

Puntos a favor

there are so many email service providers out there I got overwhelmed with who to pick. I ended up just choosing one and it happened to be Mailerlite. I have since tried the free tria for convertkit and ended up coming back. The customer service is awesome so are the features. I am a small blogger that just got started a few months ago so having the free option has been awesome to grow my list without having to collect extra fees. I will be happy when my list grows and I will stick with Mailerlite because they have helped grow a small business. Thanks you!

Puntos en contra

Learning how to navigate and get used to the wording was the biggest hurdle. I took me some googling and watching videoss to setup my automation series for new subscribers. But ultimately I persevered.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Glad to hear you have the heart of a warrior and persevered Stephanie! We have also now introduced our MailerLite Academy for this purpose - https://academy.mailerlite.com/

We have one of our amazing colleague giving you a Masterclass on how to use MailerLite.

Tina S.
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 3/1/2021

It's a good software, less expensive than Mailchimp and with a sleek design, but the free plan is not so good. I would recommend Mailerlite to people who are ready to sign up for a paid plan.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the design is less cluttered compared to MailChimp. It has all the features you need for email marketing: landing pages, sign-up forms, segmentation, A/B testing, beautiful drag-and-drop email builder, etc.

Puntos en contra

Setting up your account. They require to verify your website before you can have an account. It takes up to 24h for your account to be verified. So that's a little inconvenient, especially if you want to send emails right away or don't have a website.

Another con: they limit you to 500 emails at first, and then when you want to send to more than 500, you have to wait for your campaign to be manually verified by them, and if all is good, they will allow you to send to 1,000 subs.

Another con: their plans count unique subscribers per month. Even if you delete those who unsubscribed, they still count toward your monthly billing.

Con: It was kind of hard for me to manually add people to one of my automated workflows.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Hey Tina, sending you some wishes for the beginning of the year. Thank you for your lovely review and feedback.

Helen G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Support Team

Revisado el 5/2/2021

I'm a new user but already have a number of subscribers and the automation sequences are working perfectly.

Puntos a favor

I like the automation sequence although it needs a few tweaks in terms of enabling users to add more than 1 trigger. It's logical and clear to set up and change email formats in the automation. However, the customer support is FANTASTIC. As soon as you email them, you get a clear response. Very impressed!

Puntos en contra

There are some tweaks that could be made for instance adding more than 1 trigger to the workflow. I am also finding it difficult to work with emails in Campaign as the commands and final outcome look different to the workflow emails.

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Hey Helen, thank you for giving us such a lovely review. We also appreciate your feedback regaridng the triggers within a workflow.

This is something that our team is indeed researching for the future. Should you have any more feedback, yoou are more welcome to send this via [email protected]

Julienne D.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Way better than competitors

Revisado el 1/4/2021

Customer support is amazing, and the product works every time. They're awesome.

Puntos a favor

The interface is easy to use, and the features can't be beat! (Extras like - countdown timer for the landing pages!)

Puntos en contra

Can't say anything that I don't like about it. There are a few frustrations with the free plan limitations, but nothing that can't be solved by upgrading the account.

Hey Julienne,

Glad to have you in our community and thank you so much for such an amazing review.

Danielle M.
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dead easy email marketing for those who need automation

Revisado el 10/2/2021

I am able to get a new client setup on MailerLite in just a few minutes and have their list going easily. This makes it a great option for new business owners who don't really want a complicated system and who just send casual newsletters.

Puntos a favor

This is pretty much the EASIEST email marketing system I've ever used. Yes, even easier than Mailchimp. It's super easy to just setup and go. I love the interface, it's simple and clean.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of one thing I dislike about MailerLite. It has everything I need. I guess the fact that it has no fancy bells and whistles which is fine really!

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

While we love a good ol' fancy bell we also love keeping it simple for all of our community. Thanks for the lovely review Danielle.

It's our pleasure to have you around.

Maggie M.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Easy to use Email Campaign Builder

Revisado el 9/10/2020

MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Puntos a favor

This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Puntos en contra

I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

Debbie F.
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All very good, once I got going

Revisado el 9/9/2020

Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Puntos a favor

It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

Traver F.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Revisado el 11/4/2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Sapph L.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Puntos a favor

MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms.

Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria.

They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features.

I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Puntos en contra

1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email.

But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch).

It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria).

2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

Abigail N.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

Revisado el 22/12/2018

Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Puntos a favor

- I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp.
The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.

- Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block

- Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Puntos en contra

- My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that)

-As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

Shayne H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Every Start-Up's Sidekick!

Revisado el 7/4/2019

I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful!

I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work).

Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.

Puntos a favor

1) Highly Optimized And Responsive: MailerLite helps me to design and create newsletters that look amazing on desktops, tablets, and mobiles.

2) Design Capabilities: It's safe to say that the design capabilities that MailerLite gives you are far better than any other similar product in its segment. What I mean to say is, the "little things" that MailerLite allows you to do can add significant value to the way you market! For example, there are a number of templates that can enable you to have "buttons" attached to an image (Perfect CTA's by the way). Also, there are several heading options for my newsletters where I can have my company name and logo or either one at the beginning of them. These, of course, are just a few examples I could think of straight off the bat.

3) Easy Integration: Connection my domain with MailerLite was a lot easier than I expected - with a swift and seamless integration process.

4) No Learning Curve Required: MailerLite is incredibly simple to use and it won't take you long to get the hang of it.

5) Affordability: The title of my review says it all! MailerLite is a blessing for startups on a budget who don't have money to throw around. There are 5 different pricing models that include one "freemium" version as well. However, if you are using it for business purposes, I suggest you use their starter plan that will unlock all features and allow you to send unlimited emails. Remember, looking professional is key!

Puntos en contra

1) Slightly Laggy: MailerLite can occasionally become laggy and starts freezing when you import a lot of contacts. Now, I don't really know if this is due to my hardware set up (which is quite recent), but I've asked around and I've gotten mixed opinions about this.

2) Customization Options: It would be really great if MailerLite introduces some more Landing Page customization options in the near future. Whatever be the case, it's still the best E-mail Automation software, in my opinion.

Austin A.

Great Mailing System - Highly Recommend

Revisado el 22/3/2017

Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low.

However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME!

There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated.

Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion.

As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list.

For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great.

It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/

As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design.

In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!

Great customer support
Tons of options
Easy to manage mailing list
Ability to setup intermittent emails

Puntos en contra

Slow to load the designing tables

Respuesta de MailerLite Traducir a español

Austin, thank for the review and the comment about the pop-ups. We will certainly make them more visible.

Britt M.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

MailerLite could be good, but....

Revisado el 7/7/2020

I use MailerLite for an author pen name. That pen name writes clean and wholesome romance, and my list consists of 46 people who opted in to get a free short story.

Once a week I send an email to my list to tell them about my books.

I noticed that instead of going out to 46, my emails only went out to 32. I checked, and there were no bounces. So I contacted support to ask about this gap.

After a week or so, I was asked to make a video of it (even though it should be visible from their end), which I did. A week or so later again, they came back and told me that I had spam traps on my list, that my bounces were too high and I should check their spam policies, and that I was at a risk of having my account suspended.

That in spite of their own system saying that I had no bounces and that I definitely not are sending out spam.

I lost all trust in the service after this email, and I won't continue using them in the future.

Neither will I continue to recommend others that they use them.

Puntos a favor

You can't beat free if the product is good, and for that price MailerLite is perfect for small list owners. You can have up to 500 free subscribers, and after that, the price is reasonable.

MailerLite has a reputation for good deliverability.

Even the free version offers segmenting and other advanced stuff.

Puntos en contra

The user interface isn't very intuitive, and things like finding the field to add a name seems clumsy to me.

I have a friend who's blind, and he's struggling with the software. I've often had to log into his account to help him with tasks, because the product isn't optimized for visual impaired users.

Support is slow to answer questions. And at least at one point straight out threatening. I'll get back to that in the description below.

Hi Britt,

Thank you for your review. I've been investigating your case and on our system, last time you had a chat with our Customer Support dates back to 2 years ago.

Could you please send the screenshots of the conversation you described to [email protected]? I'd like to investigate more and help you as much as I can.

All the best,

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Mailchimp as it should be

Revisado el 26/11/2019

I use it for all my small and medium sized clients and i feel comfortable in saying that the free plan can cover almost any need they have.

Puntos a favor

Mailerlite is my software of choice if you plan to step in the newsletter marketing arena. It has all the features you need (and some top-class feature) to get you up and running quickly with an easy learning curve. The Survey and Quizzes function is my favorite one, alongside it's simple automation workflow engine.

Puntos en contra

Mailerlite it's a pleasure to use, but it's not (yet?) capable as more structured tools like Active Campaign or Sendinblue as far as segmenting and tracking user for marketing purposes. If you need more "power" under the hood you'll have to switch. But you'll miss the ease of use and the marvelous template builder this tool has!

Helena B.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best newsletter software for small and midsize business

Revisado el 9/10/2020

My overall experience is very positive, I keep using this software and have had no issues and had a great support all along.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy this platform, I think is the best I have encountered I have tried constant contact and Mailchimp but Mailerlite is my favourite. It's easy to use, it is very inexpensive and gives you the most benefits for your price. I found the customer service very helpful when I ran into difficulties which really like I also enjoyed how simple is to use to design newsletter with this platform.

Puntos en contra

I think the thing I like the least about this software is the fact that it can be little bit difficult to set up, I don't like that it asks for verification of my website and asking me to up DNS codes in. I would appricaiet it to be more simple process I know with Mailchimp the set up was much easier

Hello Helena,

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback and I am very happy to hear you are having a very good experience with MailerLite!

The reason why we require the authorization of your domain is because it helps to improve deliverability.

Thanks again!

Claudia R.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mailerlite has most of the things I need in one place!

Revisado el 19/11/2020

It has been great, it saves me a lot of time once you put things in place, would be great if also they offer membership sites so everything is in one place.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, most of the things I need for CRM in one place, forms, landing pages list building, pop ups and email automatization very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

could have better triggers for mail automatization...like if you like to send a sequence to a specific group. At the moment you can choose, "when someone join this group do the following...." or when someone complete a form, or when subscriber click a link...

Dimitar D.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service for email marketing

Revisado el 22/9/2020

I used to send emails with Mailchimp, but since Jan 2020 I completely transfer my email marketing to Mailerlite.

Puntos a favor

Mailerlite has a easy and user-friendly software, which is perfect solution for daily email marketing. I use and landing page builder.

Puntos en contra

In my opinion there is just one cons.
If you use site /landing page builder there is no option to add custom block (for example with 4 or 5 columns). It could be very useful if I have an option to choose the size of new blocks.

Jayraj P.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Chose it over Mailchimp and I couldn't be happier.

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Amazing. I expect to keep using it and recommending the same to anyone who's starting off with email marketing and is cost-conscious.

Puntos a favor

It's user interface is highly interactive. Any amateur can learn how to design interactive email templates and landing pages, how to create/segment their lists and how to gather statistics. They keep doing seminars from time to time and their blog is really helpful to make sure you're following the best practices. MailerLite can handle all your functions smoothly and the best thing is - it'll charge you way lesser than any of the other software's out there (taking a dig at MailChimp particularly).

Puntos en contra

As I'm scaling up, I'm realizing that I have to use some external 3rd party software to handle advanced functions. If you wish to use email marketing primarily (and not as a support function), MailerLite's email testing platform is basic and while I bugged customer support constantly for answers on how to better authenticate my domain settings, I've been failing to get any productive response that can help me. I don't know whether any other software's gives a full suite of features but I'm sure that I would expect it from the one I'm using.

Tacho T.

Mailer Lite for Landing pages

Revisado el 19/10/2020

This is my second year using the software and I am fall in love with it. MailerLite is all in one tool - landind pages, web sites, and email marketing. All this on reasonable price.

Puntos a favor

I use Mailer Lite for creating landing pages. With these landing pages, I collect emails for my e-lessons for the diving courses. It is a great option because I had been set automation emails, Facebook pixel and the ROI of my ads is higher than 5.

Puntos en contra

The intregration with Stripe is great option, but I would like to have an option for PayPal integration also.