60 opiniones

Snappii Mobile Apps

Plataforma de aplicaciones sin código, aplicaciones móviles y formularios

4.6 /5 (60 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
60 opiniones
Bahar A.
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Revisado el 13/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies.

Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition.

In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

John B.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Efficiency = Expansion

Revisado el 19/9/2019

We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Puntos a favor

-The ability to easily make changes in guru mode.
-How user-friendly it is out in the field.
-The reliability of the App working properly.
-Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Puntos en contra

-The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store.
-Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

Jeff W.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not for me!

Revisado el 29/10/2019

My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Puntos a favor

Unable to think of anything good to say.

Puntos en contra

Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

Respuesta de Snappii Traducir a español

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

Leroy C.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Snappii - Create your own mobile app

Revisado el 22/1/2021

I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find.

After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code.

Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code.

I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as:

Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options.

Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app.

Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android

What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app.

You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform.

The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Puntos a favor

Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Puntos en contra

Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

Robert G.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Purchasing APP

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Puntos a favor

Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Puntos en contra

Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael V.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Puntos a favor

Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Puntos en contra

I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Peter B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great value and customer service

Revisado el 14/2/2018

Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Puntos a favor

Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Puntos en contra

It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

Rufina B.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Revisado el 9/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs.
Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

Usuario verificado

Worth every penny

Revisado el 8/7/2018

Ease!

Puntos a favor

Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

Katie S.

HawkApp on the Snappii Platform

Revisado el 19/5/2015

Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Puntos a favor

The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

Bryan R.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions

Revisado el 7/5/2020

The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Puntos a favor

We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required.

We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen.

SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Puntos en contra

I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

Chad S.

• Asistencia al cliente

An app that works how you want it to

Revisado el 26/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me,
you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Puntos en contra

I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Eric B.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The app was easy to develop and roll out for use

Revisado el 21/3/2018

I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Puntos en contra

Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

Butch B.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Not always intuitive, but help available

Revisado el 24/9/2019

We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Puntos a favor

It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Puntos en contra

Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

Jeffrey Z.

Very Helpful

Revisado el 17/9/2019

We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Puntos a favor

Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Puntos en contra

That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Paul V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Snappi

Revisado el 22/9/2019

Puntos a favor

We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Puntos en contra

It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace

Puntos a favor

Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Puntos en contra

Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

Stefanie S.

Great App

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Puntos a favor

We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Puntos en contra

It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Doug B.
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

App has been great. Very customizable

Puntos a favor

Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Puntos en contra

No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Chris K.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

Revisado el 23/3/2018

The survey function is helpful

Puntos a favor

The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Puntos en contra

The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Revisado el 21/3/2018

Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Puntos a favor

I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Puntos en contra

I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Douglas J.
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for...

Revisado el 14/9/2019

The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Puntos a favor

Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Puntos en contra

Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes

Daisy P.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Puntos a favor

I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Puntos en contra

I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Nick S.
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion.

Streamlined our business.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Puntos en contra

The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

Benjamin N.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great.

Revisado el 26/3/2018

Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Puntos a favor

Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Puntos en contra

Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.