Peek Pro

¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema de reserva optimizado para móviles para operadores turísticos

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.7/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 774

Hector
Hector
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Pésimo servicio a cliente

Revisado el 26/8/2020

La experiencia mientras todo funcionó fue muy buena. A raíz del COVID-19 Peek dejó de transferirme el dinero de mis ventas y ha retenido mi dinero por más de 4 meses.

El personal de atención no resuelve nada y solamente dicen que lo van a revisar.

Puntos a favor

El software funciona bien, las reservas se hacen facilmente y todo lo técnico funciona.

Puntos en contra

Definitivamente la atención a partners es pésima; no resuelven los problemas y se comportan de manera muy sospechosa. Definitivamente no recomendaría este software por esa parte.

Ruth
Ruth
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great value, amazing support!

Revisado el 8/11/2017

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Puntos a favor

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Puntos en contra

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Miranda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Peek Pro

Revisado el 18/2/2022

I switched from Fare Harbor a few years ago and I've had a pretty consistently good experience with Peek since then.

Puntos a favor

The customer service has been the beat feature by far. The software is relatively intuitive and well designed. I have multiple guides that are easily able to use it.

Puntos en contra

Other newer features are great in theory but haven't worked well for us personally like the tipping option. The embeddable review widget was terrible and did not update or work properly when I tried to use it on my website. I also wish there was a way to aggregate the answers to the question "how did you hear about us?" that customers answer at the time of registration. Also, it would be nice if the emails were more mobile friendly. It took me tons of trial and error to format them so they are readable on mobile phones, because that is how the majority of customers are viewing them, especially the day of the tour.

Acuity Scheduling , Xola y FareHarbor

Razones para elegir Peek Pro

I was really frustrated with their customer service and software and even after several months, they couldn't resolve an issue I was having with public vs private bookings. We ended up double booking sometimes and scrambling to accommodate everyone last minute.

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Before I switched, I asked a few other local businesses about their experience using Peek and they all endorsed it, although it's interesting that one has since switched to another software provider.
Rachael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Falls Short of Promises

Revisado el 18/1/2024

We really wanted to love Peek, and spent a lot of time vetting the software before deciding. Lot's of promices were made as to its functionality, yet failed to deliver on them. It's a good system for a beginner or simple items, but if you want a flawless functionality that is robust and will take your business to the next level, then this is not the system for you.

When you discover that the system can't do certain items they put in a feature request to happen sometime in the future.

When you call customer support to ask for help and you discover it's a 10 step process to do something simple and you express your displeasure they just say "I'm so sorry the software is difficult for you to understand" Really? I've worked with and have built several different systems in my lifetime, and simple changes shouldn't be that difficult!

Puntos a favor

We moved to Peek after rigorous discussions with the company. The one thing it does over other softwares is the ability to book multiple pieces of equipment at the same time. We also like the calendar and manifest.

Puntos en contra

The software is inefficient and hard to manipulate based on needs, not to mention a lot more expensive then other softwares in this league.

- Waiver Function is terrible. Can't search for waivers signed. Waivers have glitches and can get corrupted or just disapear. Support can't help find them either.

- Can't apply discount to just certain items, it discounts the entire reservation. So if you discount a large group, then have to charge damages, the damages are then discounted. Also you can't override taxes & credit card fees.

- Can't refund to store credit if guest drops a piece of equipment. You have to create a custom code per customer then email it to them.

- Automatice Email & Text Message System is terrible! Can't customize text messages, so you have to send them to each guest individually.

- System doesn't offer a waitlist feature.

- They recommend using an ipad with their app so guests can sign waivers. However the app is the bare minimum so you constantly have to switch betwen the app and their web url in order to check in guests. Guests have to be given a booking ID at checkin to be able to sign and scan a QR Code. Using the URL on an iPad, you can't see the amount charged or amount owed as that section is cut off. It's very inefficient to have to use 3 different devises. A tablet for the app and URL, then a desktop to see the charges on the side of the screen.

- Dynamic pricing and changing rates is combersome. Especially if you offer weekday, holiday, and weekend rates during different seasons.

Martin
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

We Love Peek Pro!

Revisado el 27/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Peek Pro offers seemless integrated booking with Wordpress making is as easy as possible for our users to book trips via our website. Their team is also fantastic. Our account manager Josmary was an invaluable resouce to making our trips book more and become more profitable.

Puntos en contra

There's not much to say here. We're overal very happy with their product!

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Martin, we're delighted to hear that you're finding Peek Pro useful, and it's fantastic to see that you're making the most out of our features. Josmary also enjoys working with you and your team!

Else-Jean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

Revisado el 12/3/2021

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Puntos a favor

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

Puntos en contra

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Revisado el 31/8/2019

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Puntos en contra

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Xola , FareHarbor y RESMARK

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Karen
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

Revisado el 21/2/2020

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Puntos a favor

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Puntos en contra

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Maryellen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate reservations software for our small company

Revisado el 23/8/2022

From the beginning support and ease of use were evident. Their app is convenient for myself and our employees.

Puntos a favor

User friendly software with a great support system and timely updates that help me with my business.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to create an auto text with my own verbage.

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Support, support, support! The App was a big plus as well
Randi
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Peek PRO - Bike Shop

Revisado el 28/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Peek is very easy to use and the onboarding process was easy and simple!

Puntos en contra

I haven't had any issues so far, and I don't foresee much of any in the future.

Lynne
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Onboarding

Revisado el 5/12/2023

Puntos a favor

The customer service is excellent. Questions are answered and solutions implemented quickly

Puntos en contra

I still don’t understand the fee system completely.

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

The people who talked with me were not pushy and worked within my timeline
Gina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product

Revisado el 13/7/2020

Terrible. Their 'free' digital waiver is almost unusable, and instead, they promote a 3rd party provider that charges a $1300 set up fee + $149 a month. This is on top of multiple other issues - inaccurate recording for payments, no customer data collection, faulty reporting mechanisms... etc! So many basic functionalities are either missing or flawed.

Puntos a favor

It seems good during the demo, and seems intuitive to use, but it's actually a mess when you get past the surface.

Puntos en contra

I've had to contact them several times because they are charging our guests MORE than our account shows! This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

John
  • Sector: Transporte marítimo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Bella Luna Yacht Peek Review

Revisado el 6/1/2022

Puntos a favor

I do like having the capability of having an online booking calendar that my clients can book themselves.

Puntos en contra

All features do not work with all integrations. I need my Peek Calendar to sync with my Google Calendar. But, Peek will not integrate with Rental Bookings.

The affiliate program (partner program) is WAY too basic. I need to be able to assign each affiliate their own unique affiliate code that they can promote along with graphic ad assets and more comprehensive reporting.

Bookeo y FareHarbor

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

I was deceived by your sales rep, Garrett, who stated I would be charged a flat rate of $35 per booking and nothing more. By the time we started seeing bookings and the additional charges for everything, it was too late. I'm SUPER disappointed in this bait and switch tactic.
lora

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 23/2/2020

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Excellent Customer Service
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

Puntos en contra

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Natasha
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good so far

Revisado el 1/9/2021

So far everything has been easy, great support and we are getting all the bugs figured out.

Puntos a favor

Loved the setup help, love the simplicity, easy for customers and my staff

Puntos en contra

It would be great if there was an option for weekly series and multi day tours.
Having to scroll through to find the activity vs. being able to search is annoying.

Checkfront

Razones para elegir Peek Pro

Zaui was too complex and hard to use for both customers and staff.

Zaui

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Ease of setup and low cost to get set up.
Marc

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Revisado el 21/6/2017

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Puntos a favor

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Puntos en contra

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Mike

• Asistencia al cliente

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Revisado el 23/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It allows people to make reservations.

It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site.

They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so.

Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Puntos en contra

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point.

They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see.

They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems.

At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it.

Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Greg

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Revisado el 12/3/2021

Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Puntos en contra

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Bookeo

Cost and ease of use!

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Cecile
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very helpful and useful to my small business

Revisado el 17/2/2022

Peek PRO is easy to use and is the only software I need/use for my small business. It makes running my tours and schedule extremely easy and affordable. I have been a loyal user for over 7 years and plan to continue with them as long as I own my business.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and maintain. I can easily set up my availability and add and change products offered. I can easily add promo codes or delete if needed. I can easily see my sales for the month/year/custom dates. I rarely have to call customer service for help, the software is very user friendly. I can reschedule, refund full or partial, create personalized tours, and more all by myself, it's that easy. When I do need to call customer service, they are very helpful and fast. I love that they have the call back option so you don't have to sit on hold. I have been using this software for 7+ years and have been approached by many others but have stayed with Peek PRO because they are so easy and useful.

Puntos en contra

I honestly can't think of anything. I am very happy with Peek PRO.

Sean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good system, but lacks a lot of functionality we had with a different system (Zozi Advanced).

Revisado el 19/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Bundles has been very useful! Although, if the customer is paying later, you then have to cancel and re-bundle the activities when they do pay or have separate payments which is annoying. The reports are also nice. Splitting payments by ticket.

Puntos en contra

Biggest con is the lack of features. You can't split payments in the app. You can't split payments by cost (although by ticket is nice!). You can't apply a discount code after someone has already booked. You can't apply a code to a specific ticket type. In our community, people love booking last minute (under an hour), but the system only allows an activity to be booked 1+ hours in advanced or right up to the activity. Our activities are time sensitive and we don't want people booking under 30 minutes because there wouldn't be enough time for people to arrive and start on time. We'd like there to be an option of being able to book up to '30 minutes' (at least) before an activity starts. Also, we'd like to be able to close out 1 or more activities after at least 2 or 3 have been booked. As of right now, we can only close out the rest of our activities after only 1 activity has been booked. Finally, there is no way to create gift cards codes for a physical gift card. We have physical gift cards that customers can purchase in-store, but we have to set it up like a discount code instead of a regular gift card which ultimately messes with taxes.

Spencer

Peek Pro is Fantastic!

Revisado el 21/10/2022

So far it has been easy to take payments and manage activities and guest reservations.

Puntos a favor

It was super simple to integrate into my website, the onboarding and customer support team is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

They are still working on some features that i would like to utilize but plans are in place for these to be rolled out in future updates.

Razones para elegir Peek Pro

Peek Pro was far superior in all aspects.

Razones para cambiar a Peek Pro

Because I knew the software already.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

Revisado el 6/8/2020

So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

Puntos a favor

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees.

The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

Puntos en contra

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once.

They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users.

It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

Erin

Great Partner for Our Rental Services

Puntos a favor

The Peek team made the software simple to launch. The ability for customers to book online in advance made an immediate impact on our business. We've had great experiences with the customer support team. They solve problems quickly, they understand our needs, and are pro-active in helping us look ahead to the next steps.

Puntos en contra

We have both activities and rentals available on Peek, and we'd like to see some of the same features available for rentals that are available for activities. (For instance, being able to send a weather cancellation email to all customers with reservations for that day in one-click.)

Respuesta de Peek Travel

Hi Erin - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Peek Pro. We love hearing that you've been working with our customer support team to answer your questions regarding bookings. Please continue to contact us if you have more questions or issues. Peek Pro is always working to update our software and will absolutely take your comments into consideration for our next update. Thanks again for working with Peek Pro and trusting us with your business!

Kristen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great company to work with

Revisado el 13/2/2023

Having a website that can handle online booking plus coordinate with our inventory is so great! It simplifies our life. It is efficient and saves our office staff time. We are a new business, and we are excited about the analytics feature as it will help us scale our business in a profitable way.

Puntos a favor

We have been happy from the first contact we had with Peek Pro. [sensitive content hidden] gave us an informative tour of how Peek Pro website works and what it could do for our business. Once we committed to having a Peek Pro software + website, we were connected with a web designer and site programmer [sensitive content hidden]. This team of 3 were awesome! Creating this site was efficient, quick and we felt like they listened to what we asked for. We appreciated their consistent communication throughout the process and quickly accommodating any changes we needed. We are exciting to see our business grow by using the Peek Pro Software. It is making our business run efficient and giving us data for future growth.

Puntos en contra

As of now we see nothing we don't like about this software. We love it all!

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Peek review by Jen

Revisado el 29/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Peek simplifies our reservation process dramatically with easy online booking.Client information is entered and on file. Customizable reminder emails provide a huge advantage. More clients arrive on time and fully prepared so the tour is better for everyone.

Puntos en contra

I didn't see any noteworthy cons. New features would be nice.

aReservation