71 opiniones
71 opiniones
Andrés camilo G.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

This the best Helpdesk cloud based software

Revisado el 14/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were a company which, being a provider of IT services, presented many problems associated with the service to our external clients, which is why after defining a strategy for the implementation of a help desk.

After evaluating several solutions from the market, we made the decision to use Invgate Servicedesk since in addition to being aligned with ITIL, it allows the implementation of a service table in a quick and friendly way, the reports are quite detailed and the best is the gamification.

Puntos a favor

Currently we are working to relaunch our help desk, because after the good reception of the clients we saw the need to adjust several additional options of the product.

No Mobile App available for the users Android and IOS

Windy H.
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

Stunningly beautiful yet powerful!

Revisado el 24/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We wanted a Service Desk solution that is easy to use and yet can accomodate complex workflow, InvGate Service Desk can answer all of these.
I have used ServiceNow & Heat, those products are very verbose in terms of wording. InvGate SD is concise less word but more to usable actions.
I would recommend this highly to other people looking for ITSM solution.

Puntos a favor

- Easy to setup and easy to understand on daily usage, the relations between grouping, help desk and catalog is superb.
- Query builder is the one I like most, consistency across the system, you learn once and you can use similar familiar query.
- Gamification is fun!

Puntos en contra

Built-in integrations to other platform or service is somewhat rather limited. But workaround for webcall and inbound API is welcome.

Greg D.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

InvGate Service Desk Review

Revisado el 16/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

InvGate is a pretty good product overall. There are a lot of little annoyances, but if they were to fix these, it could be a pretty great product.

Affordable
Easy to setup
Ability to use variables when creating a ticket
Ability to add observers and collaborators to a ticket
Easy to do things like reassign and escalate

No Due Date field unless you use SLAs
No ability to delete a comment or edit a comment
If you add a comment before selecting Solve (which ultimately closes the ticket), you have to enter your solution again and select Solve for your solution to show up as the resolution
If you added a comment to a ticket when the owner has an out of office notification turned on in their email, the out of office email would create a new ticket
When printing out a lit of tickets for a user, the font is so small, it's hard to read. Took me a while to come up with a roundabout way to do it so that it was easily readable.
Each comment in a ticket doesn't have the day and time the comment was made. You get more general time stamps like "14 hours ago", "2 weeks ago", or "a month ago". Would be useful to know the date and time so that you can tell if something was done at the end of the day or the beginning.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Sector: Almacenamiento
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Service Desk has made our support manageable

Revisado el 23/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Despite it not being perfect, Service Desk has changed our support queue from being unmanageable to having everything tracked in one place, with time stamps and a request is never missed. Setup could be easier, but once complete, I would highly recommend this to a company looking to streamline their end-user support.

-Very good end-user experience
-Never miss a request
-Integration with JIRA
-Application integration (widgets)

-Setup is tedious
-Getting the correct permissions for all agents/users is a frustrating experience
-Somewhat confined to canned reports with little customization

Cristian M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Service Desk Invgate

Revisado el 13/11/2019

Puntos a favor

It is a visually beautiful tool. The operation is intuitive. It is easy to install and configure

Puntos en contra

it would be missing that the entry of the initial information of the users in the requirements is improved

Jorge R.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
Traducir a español

Excellent tool end to end

Revisado el 14/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

From negotiation to implementation and support, my experience has been excellent.

The tool has exceeded the expectations.

Puntos a favor

Service Desk is an excellent tool end to end.
It is a tool of rapid implementation, with a short learning curve and very friendly for the administrator and end user.

Puntos en contra

I honestly do not have any problem with the tool.

Pablo K.

Great Helpdesk Software

Revisado el 8/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Service Desk was always easy to configure, to use and grow. It made our help desk be more efficient, productive, and accountable

Puntos a favor

Easy of use for every user at the company. From experimented to newbies, is the perfect choice to let the helpdesk grow smoothly.

Puntos en contra

Invgate need to think about how to help customers on the kickoff stage.

Fernando M.

Revisado el 17/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

InvGate Service Desk, is a very good product that optimizes the time in solving complaints and problems of users. Organize and plan better the work to be done.

Puntos a favor

The ease which the user can enter a problem, and the work order that allows.

Puntos en contra

The reports that can be generated with the system are impractical and visually poor.

Lucas C.

Usability at its best

Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We reduce telephone calls, improving the speed of response, through the use of the knowledge base.

Puntos a favor

The best thing that Service Desk has is its dashboard and knowledge base.

Puntos en contra

As a point to improve, I would incorporate project management for those requirements that require more time and resources.

Fernando M.
Traducir a español

Organize the work and give us greater control of the solutions.

Revisado el 3/10/2019

Puntos a favor

It allows us to keep our customers' claims more organized, and classify them for claims that are often repeated. Optimize our working time.

Puntos en contra

We could not find an automatic report by mail with the detailed summary of all the work separated by admin users.

Brian W.

Our experience with the InvGate Service Desk has been excellent

Revisado el 25/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been able to simplify many processes for our business and provide one place for our users to communicate with various departments within the business.

Puntos a favor

There are many things that I enjoy but the ability to customize the product to handle whatever situation our business has is a major pro. I have been able to setup tickets and workflows for many different departments within the business that helps simplify processes for them.

The gamification process adds a unique experience for our agents and allows for friendly competition.

The InvGate service desk also provides a better visual experience for our agents and end users compared with our previous product. It allows the agents to better tell what is happening with a quick view of the dashboards and the tickets assigned to them so they know what they need to work on.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more built in templates for the badge system including icons that are built in as well. It would also be nice to have multiple views for coins earned for agents rather than the standard 60 days rolling period.

Lori L.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

Service Desk organizes our day.

Revisado el 18/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love the fact that the users can create there own tickets, it saves my techs a ton of time. We had an issue with SD removing workstations after an amount of time with no respose, but I was able to change the very quickly with the guidance of Invgate. I like the fact that end users can score the techs tickets. There are many reports available, and customizable. I was easily able to customize the service level agreements.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and configuration.
The product creates ticket automatically from emails and phone calls. Our users can create their own tickets which saves us a ton of time. I was able to setup a few groups so that I could setup different level for service.

Puntos en contra

My tech support users do not have as much access as I would like them to have.

Sector: Internet

Easy to Create Ticket, rocky metrics creation

Revisado el 14/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Service Desk is a good tool that can use some additional tweaking so that it can remain resourceful while flexible like writing an email.

Puntos a favor

I like that the tickets can be designed to be used very simple and you can require any level of detail you'd like from the user. I also like that you can program a search bar for the participant while they are creating a ticket in case they can find the info they are looking.

I also like that Service Desk can be integrated with confluence and there is a section in the ticket for the administrator where I can easily reference an article for the client.

Puntos en contra

I think the ticketing system is not as flexible as writing a simple email, and I don't like that when you are responding to a person's request you can't really see their original question while you're typing their answer.

Also, running a report of all of the questions is very difficult to do in a clean way, and I have to use a legend of my creation in order to translate the code name of the topics to English names.

Chris H.
Traducir a español

InvGate is very easy to use for both helpdesk and end users. It doesn't try to be a Swiss army knife

Revisado el 17/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Organization, problem tracking, time management

Puntos a favor

Its simplicity. In looking at similar software packages I found that there were just too many features, too many things crammed into one software. I also found them to be very inflexible, wanting you to run your help desk their way. Their support has been great.

Puntos en contra

My only problem is that although InvGate supports SSO through Office 365, they do not have an integrated app within MS Azure. Several other service desk software's do and it makes the login by end users seamless. There is little documentation on how to set it up and it took a little trial and error to get it working so that users can click the "Log In with Office 365" button but it would be so much nicer if there was an Azure app so that it could be added to the O365 launch pad and clicking on it took you right into the service desk.

Jeffrey U.
Traducir a español

The most flexible help desk software ever written. If you can think it, it will do it.

Revisado el 10/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use. Ability to create multiple help desk divisions to keep service requests separated. One stop for our end. Great product.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. We developed a short video and within minutes our end users were submitting help desk tickets. I am amazed how much information we can obtain from this software. The triggers and workflows are endless. Invgate support is phenomenal. "No" and "it can't" are not in their vocabulary. New feature development never ends. We have asked and they have created. One of the best choices we have ever made.

Puntos en contra

Active Directory integration is lacking features. I have submitted my ideas and what other programs are doing with AD and the Invgate team is working on it so this won't be a "Con" for long.

Maria victoria G.
Traducir a español

We are very satisfied with the tool. We are incorporating more and more services, not just IT

Revisado el 25/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The benefits we have to use Invgate are the administration of the tool, fast response to needs or configurations, knowledge base

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Invgate is how easy it is to configure.
The predisposition and fast response of the support before our consultations or inconveniences. And they are always working to offer improvements

Puntos en contra

A point to improve is related to the updates of the version of the tool. Most of the times we had to do an update of the tool we made many tests and found a bug, and when we believe that everything is OK to be able to implement it in production, an error occurs.

Craig E.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Great value for the money

Revisado el 28/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to integrate several departments together into one solution and to take care of all of our in-house forms with Invgate.

Puntos a favor

My employer and I reviewed several solutions and none of them combined the level of features with affordability like Invgate. The workflow solution was a game changer for us.

Puntos en contra

Some of the setup could benefit from being a little easier to use. Sometimes when you are setting things up the whole process gets monotonous and could be made a little easier. But you can't argue with the end product.

Igor V.
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

I use the Service Desk as a smart bid control

Revisado el 23/8/2018

Puntos a favor

The developers of the product support small companies and provide a tariff with a fixed amount of payment, amounting to 10 USD per month, and this is not very suitable for us, because we employ about two dozen people. But for small companies this is undoubtedly a plus. In my work, I mostly use reports and analytics, which are very well designed visually and practical - they are simple, functional and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The tariff with a fixed amount of payment is calculated for three people. If a team of 4-5 people, and this can be considered small, you need to pay about 100 USD per month, which is too expensive.

Traducir a español

satisface to use a easy software

Revisado el 16/7/2018

Puntos a favor

it is a very easy software to use and configure, adapt to our business needs.
provides stability in the ejecution process,
the time customer support its satisfactory
its is softwate that is kept in constant updates

Puntos en contra

the relationship Price vs Product it's not agreement.
the report module its very complicate to use and configure,
dara extraction is complicated

Gerardo F.

Very easy to use

Revisado el 26/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Organize my help desk support

Puntos a favor

Personalization is the best option of this soft. is a tool that is modeled to the extent of the help desk you want to create.

Puntos en contra

In my understanding, the lack of quick search for support tickets by user name that created it, is the biggest flaw in the system

Nikolay K.
Traducir a español

Convenient service, which allows solving many tasks at the enterprise

Revisado el 23/9/2018

Puntos a favor

This service has many functions and at the same time is easy to install and use. If you do not have any experience with products, it will take 30-40 minutes to install and configure the software. So I'll say that before you a cool service that allows you to set up work processes and accelerate the work in teams, with a minimum of effort and time. I am also happy about the possibility of integration with other programs, for example, Confluence.

Puntos en contra

I think that the only drawback of all such products is their high cost. Otherwise, I did not have any complaints.

Martin D.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

Great solution.

Revisado el 23/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

more control over the user request, more users happy, more business value added.

Puntos a favor

you can add a simple workflow in seconds or a complex one in minutes. is easy put your own process to work.
The integration with Active Directory works great.

Puntos en contra

If you want go for a medium complex implementation, you will need consultancy. The setup is easy, the support is fine, but is not enough.
More integration with Office 365 will be necessary soon.

Rene M.
Traducir a español

Quick to get started with excellent support. Easy to use with added functionality.

Revisado el 22/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The tracking and management if service desk requests and updates to the users as to status. Dashboard reports to continually monitor performance. The support for electronic workflows is an bonus feature that has value.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is intuitive for quick adoption. Electronic workflows with forms management allows us to incorporate many business approval processes into a user request.

Puntos en contra

Have not had any issues or complaints that are of any major concern. Possibly more built in dashboard reports to work from that can be quickly adapted rather than start form scratch.

Tim B.
Sector: Banca
Traducir a español

Very easy to use, nice looking interface.

Revisado el 21/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Good looking, simple to use interface. Does everything we need, without being overly complicated. Support is very responsive, and includes our requests in future versions frequently. Our end users really like it, too.

Puntos en contra

Can't think of many cons with Service Desk. Only con I can think of is the licenses are per user and not transferrable to another user.

Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great option for collaborative, ITIL-focused ITSM

Revisado el 5/6/2019

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Love how easily it let me implement ITIL process and get my team to work together.

Puntos en contra

More thought needs to be put into external-customer systems