74 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
74 opiniones
Lilly S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Great Platform for Event Management

Revisado el 1/11/2019

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature.

Puntos en contra

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always.

Clayton B.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Very good customer support

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Puntos a favor

Good customer support very rarely get sent to hold when I call in. Staff is friendly and if they cannot solve the issue for me immediately, they follow up regularly to inform me where my ticket is in the process. Aventri has so many features that we have yet to utilize. The previous software ran out of features that we needed where as Aventri seems to keep adding more to the portfolio before we even realize its something we need. They are constantly upgrading and improving. Our customer success team is very friendly and engaging and often follows up on our support tickets.

Puntos en contra

The reporting system is complex. It would be pretty much impossible to maneuver successfully without dedicated support.

Rachael B.
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Consider Your Options! CVENT & Salesforce Are Much More Reliable & Trustworthy!

Revisado el 28/1/2020

Aventri software itself is easy to use for the most part, with the exception mentioned above regarding the text content. Our overall experience has not been the greatest - the amounts of threats that they make for billing less than 60 days from receiving the bill is unprofessional and for sure created a bad taste. I highly recommend looking into a different and more reliable resource if you are sourcing registration portals, top 2 would be CVENT and Salesforce which are also more user friendly and customizable. Etouches generally has many changes over the course of the years as well so if you do choose this solution be sure that you can easily adapt to new layouts often.

Puntos a favor

The software itself is easy to use and is pretty much user friendly

Puntos en contra

When trying to edit pages the text formatting is always all different and you have to redo the formatting constantly. You can literally hit the return key and the next line of text is a different size, different font, spacing is off, it is not simple and easy. Even when you try to reformat by clearing all formatting and starting over it still is not consistent.

Customer service in terms of billing is just unacceptable, we have been a loyal customer since 2015, we received a notification that our account was in risk of being suspended, so I was able to escalate internally to get the payment issue settled. Within less than 24 hours of being told we were in "risk" after spending 3 hours creating a full registration page without warning our account was suspended and all of the work was lost. This is truly the most unprofessional experience I have ever had and we will be looking into a different technology moving forward including CVENT, Eventbrite, or Salesforce which all have much better reviews.

Ian J.

Great product

Revisado el 6/11/2019

Puntos a favor

Aventri has an ever expanding portfolio of services that have been extremely helpful with out event management. Their customer service is fabulous and they consistently go above and beyond in their service.

Puntos en contra

Their rapid growth strategy has led to inconsistencies in their software. We've experienced recent outages of service which are quickly fixed, but inconvenient to us and our clients.

Lisa C.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Overall thumbs up

Revisado el 22/3/2019

The ability to clone event after event makes less work on building out your event registration. You also learn from your mistakes of what you should have included and can easily make adjustments on your next event.

Puntos a favor

It's familiarity. I've been using Aventri (formerly etouches) since it was in Beta form. The registration system has good reporting features that make administrative work easy.

Puntos en contra

As an administrator managing the networking meetings, I would like to see better reporting functionality and search features. This module is really lacking in it's reporting functionality that will most likely drive us to use another platform.

Stephen M.
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Aventri (formerly eTouches) is a fully-featured event management platform

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Excellent customer support! Very happy with the overall experience after running events using Aventri / eTouches since about 2014.

Puntos a favor

Tons of flexibility in how to manage registration processes and stay organized with registrations and name badges. I also like how easily it integrates with lead collection technologies.

Puntos en contra

I feel their website / e-registration module could be improved in both looks and functionality, and I think it's disappointing a mobile app feature is no longer included with their desktop plan pricing. Too expensive for the mobile option so we end up using a 3rd party.

Corrina S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We use Aventri for multiple clients

Revisado el 18/3/2019

Puntos a favor

We use Aventri for annual conference registration for a number of our clients and it is so intuitive and easy to use. Plus, anytime I have a question, customer service has been so easy to work with. The reporting is great and I think this is an awesome product for conference registration.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything that I completely dislike. If you allow registrations from the same email address, there isn't a way to alert someone that they are already registered. Which is the only thing that I didn't like about it.

Usuario verificado

Making Events Easy

Revisado el 26/1/2019

In order to reduce complexity we are moving to Aventri, which will be able to manage a large amount of the workload and coding that the current systems needs.

Puntos a favor

The web interface and easy to program options make Aventri a simple process for basic event management and allows you to put all the elemtns in one place. The interaction with other packages is also very reliable and easy to set up, especialy the interface with Saleforce.

Puntos en contra

If possible there can be too many options and the limited number of fields can cause an issue, especially it there are sub questions whcih take up one of the slots. There is also a loss of some functionailty with the simplification of the system.

Kristin L.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great Product for Smaller Company

Revisado el 21/7/2020

It has been good. I've always gotten answers and I like the online chat feature for help.

Puntos a favor

The price was right on target for our needs. As we don't have a huge number of users /attendees so this fit our needs. It gives us more than we needed which allows us to build and grow with it down the road.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features I learned we can't do but I know you can't please everybody. It's also pretty minor. There are lots of pages/ place to go so sometimes it's hard to remember where to go for more in depth changes.

Lilian C.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Muito bom

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Agilidade muito bom não acho um produto difícil é um produto que você consegue manusear

Puntos en contra

Gosto de tudo fácil manuseio simples e detalhado não te deixa na mão podem comprar que vão

Susan M.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Our complicated ticketing was made much simpler!!

Revisado el 20/6/2016

TEDxSydney is a one day event, with a complicated ticketing/purchasing process and many categories of attendees. In the past, we have managed this complexity via a combination of spreadsheets and home-grown databases, which has often resulted in loss of information or registrants on the day, as well as created challenges with reconciling multiple lists of registrants. We used etouches for our event this year, and it made such a difference to have one source of truth for all our registrations, payments and refunds, and to allow us to have an easy and quick snapshot of all our attendees at our fingertips.

Puntos a favor

I enjoyed having a one-stop shop for all our registrations and the super-flexible configuration capability that handled most of our complex needs. We were able to accommodate all of the attendee categories with the variety of set-up options within eReg. I also liked the ability to link events to mailing lists in eMarketing, which we only really scratched the surface with this year. Next year, we plan to integrate them together even more. We also really benefitted from the ability to print badges for the event on the day directly from etouches. Again, we did not use this to its full potential this year, so looking forward to utilising the software even more in this area next year.

Puntos en contra

One big challenge we had was the requirement to have at least one public category of attendee that, apparently, cannot be sold out. There had to be an option for people to select when they went to register. Our event is not a public event and purchases/registrations are by invite only, but invitations sometimes went out to more people than we had tickets available for or, alternatively, had an expiry date set for them. If these categories hit capacity or expired, there was no clean way to display a simple unavailable or sold out message without offering another public option.

While the software is very customisable, this flexibility does come with some downsides. There are a number of different areas/screens we had to remember to change and update if we added new categories. This was probably made more difficult by the fact that we had a lot of categories, but it did mean that a few categories did not get set-up correctly because we missed one of these many steps.

Martin B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

etouches for association management

Revisado el 30/1/2017

Kellen has partnered with etouches since 2012. We have seen the company grow & prosper, and we are very pleased with the results. Top successes include continued ease of use, great customer support, good online learning, useful API, great integration between modules, great onsite experience. Some of the challenges include lack of development of the online booth sales & management module (ebooth), slow development of integration with association management systems (AMSs, such as NetForum, YourMembership, i4a...), limited scope of the appointment-scheduling module (esocial). We have used other systems, and for an all-around event management solution, or just as a registration management tool, we feel etouches can't be outdone. We feel we've been part of their development, through sharing challenges and helping design solutions. They've come a long way with their Call for Abstracts module (eselect), and we provided a lot of feedback on that in the early stages. We use ehome quite often, and it's very easy to learn & use, in support of the ereg module. We do not use the task management or budgeting solutions. We have used both emarketing and escan successfully. Their customer service department is responsive, and we are happy to report that senior management is also very responsive to inquiries (when we feel more urgency is required). We process around 10,000 registrations, plus 1000 eselect uses, annually. We chose etouches based on projected ROI and have not been disappointed. We also appreciate and utilize the system's ability to work with multiple currencies, multiple global payment gateways, and multiple languages, including Chinese.

Alex Y.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Robust product with some limitations, great support - worth considering if you can afford it

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Mostly positive experience.

Interface is relatively modern looking - I think it got a facelift recently.

Aventri is a solid product. Big companies use it, presumably they have done their due diligence when selecting an events management platform. I also evaluated others like Cvent, eventbrite, etc. Naturally it’s way more capable than simpler yet way more affordable systems that are bolted on like Wix or Constant Contact.

It is mostly geared towards larger events that require some relatively complex logistical planning. Organizing Conferences, trade shows, summits etc. Anything with 70+ people with different attendee types, it will have more value.

It is still suitable for running things like smaller events like lunches, or dinners for under 50 people. Its a very good RSVP system to track various attendees types, needs and selection choices. It has good logic built in for mailing invitations and sending invites or messages to specific groups of attendees.

The hardest part will be standing up the system, populating it with data, and getting your team properly trained and using it competently.

Puntos a favor

Mostly easy to use - lots of online resources and guides to self-learn - online and phone support is quite responsive and knowledgeable.

Robust feature set.
- rsvp reporting is solid
- custom field questions is solid
- pre populated field in registration form is useful
- almost any sort of option has been built in - I primarily focus on RSVP, attendance and invites
- can set agendas for breakout sessions etc.
- can build a website based on backend info of the event - i.e. update info in the backend and it is immediately reflected on website and reg form.
- easy to send invite and rsvp reports by specific filters (e.g. sales rep)
- integrates with boomset which makes badge printing almost completely painless

Puntos en contra

- Can be expensive to purchase
- Does take time to learn the platform
- Website builder needs updating for responsive design (beta was released and it’s good)
- Difficult to access event information or update event via mobile device - i.e. there is no mobile app for the event planner. This is a huge pain, actually - mostly for getting guest list or dashboard level info.
- costs even more for additional features compared to similar competitors

Kasee M.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of my favorite event management platforms!

Revisado el 28/10/2019

I have been able to better coordinate discount codes for certain registrants plus offer various registration types, which has saved me a lot of time and communication. Another prior issue was CEU scanning, which with Aventri will be much more streamlined, will reduce congestion and will require less staff volunteers.

Puntos a favor

The most helpful tool for me is their Custom Reporting feature. I can find exactly what I need, when I need it. I also really enjoy being able to see the website update automatically as I make any changes or updates. The new BETA version is so much better!

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints at this time other than its high price. Any issues I encounter are quickly remedied by their fantastic support staff. They typically respond pretty quickly and escalate the issue if needed. I also appreciate the opportunity to leave feedback on each ticket.

Leah D.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Run. Run Away Fast.

Revisado el 21/11/2019

Overall experience: terrible.
Benefits I've realized: literally any other software would be better than this. I'm counting down the days until our contract is up.

Puntos a favor

The ONLY positive thing I have to say about this software is this: The customer service team seems to have it pretty much together...which they'd have to because I can imagine they are quite busy with all the customers trying to figure out their convoluted system.

Where do I begin?
- Upon trying to get out of our 3-year contract (after suffering through months of painful training), we were told by our sales rep that "Aventri is incredibly intuitive" and "there are endless features if you'd just go through the training". Well we did go through the training. The free training, that is. Aventri wanted another $2,500 for private training with our team! If your product is so intuitive, why would we need 16 hours of training valued at $2,500?
- I absolutely abhor this software. I dread having to figure out new features. 90% of the time, I end up emailing customer service because I cannot find what I need. This software makes about as much sense as a purple llama named Tuesday that didn't like his doorknob for the fuzzy coffee cup.
- Their "client support portal" is a joke. Supposedly you type in a phrase and it comes back with helpful tips and articles to solve your problem. Well, in my opinion someone screwed with the algorithm and it spits back the most useless junk you've ever seen. It is NEVER relevant or helpful.

Meghan T.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

MCT Review

Revisado el 18/3/2019

easy

Puntos a favor

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Puntos en contra

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Julien C.

Multi Event platform for association that becomes our CRM

Revisado el 23/11/2016

We are organizing around 10 events per year which are our touchpoint with our members and all the community.

Etouches has been first our registration software. What we value most is:

Registration setup :
- managing members only rate with automated filters
- easy design of the pages
- setup administrative invoices and other documents
- management of complex information gathering (session, extra-data, share-transportation...)
And also a templating of these setup to allow us to duplicate all or parts of these setup...

Communication management:
- manage layout of emails easily with global templates or event-specific customization
- send out invitation and monitor answers
- manage the "no" answer (great one) to allow you to remind only the one that did not answer in & single click
- manage automated email for incomplete registration, confirmation, changes in the programme...

Financial & reporting:
- really easy automated report
- daily email custom report (just magic for other stakeholders) and live private lists
- finance management with our context (taxes are complex for association)...

Sponsor management:
- we also used etouches to manage sponsorship
- from confirmation of packages
- invoices
- quota management for badges and VIP pass

CRM management: we use the option of "global database" :
- this include that our global DB is automaticaly updated by every single registration
- we have cross events data
- we can monitor engagement, loyalty
- we can detect low engaged people to be proactive in the communication with them before they leave the association
- we can provide detailed data about quality, quantity and interest of our community to our potential sponsors
--> fully integrated with no import / export / excel skills (and time spent)

Elvire D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

Revisado el 11/4/2018

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products. Etouches is stocked in early 2010 years !
The biggest aspect of our dissatisfaction is that they don't care at all about problems in our organisation due to bugs from their software. They don't care if can't open your event and if you have plenty of participants waiting for their badge !
If you have a big events with a lot of data for each participant, the software is very slow : and as you as you report that to the team, after showing videos to proove it because that's the way they work (they always say that is due to other factor ...), the answer is this event is very big and you have a lot of data per participant .......
We are now fed up with their fake explanation on each important bugs reported and have the felling that they don't care at all.

Puntos a favor

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible.
You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

Puntos en contra

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

Elizabeth H.

eReg is life changing!

Revisado el 11/3/2016

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and talents on the actual event production and execution.
Through the efficient use of the onsite registration and mobile check-in features, post-event wrap-up is easy and no hassle. With a few clicks and pre-drafted email templates, we can send 'thank you' emails to those that attended, 'sorry we missed yous' to those who never made it, and tax deductible notes to those who supported the event first thing the day after the event.
The integration between eTouches and Salesforce has been lifesaving for us. With our previous system, unique guest lists and email lists were created for each campaign/event. After the event or campaign was complete the information would be updated back into Salesforce if time allowed, which was rare. Now we know instantly who received which emails and what program they registered for, which makes our Membership Group and Business Development teams VERY happy.
There are a few things I wish could be more integrated in eTouches, but as those things come up I've been able to submit our needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They constantly make updates to the different modules to increase functionality and better the user experience.

Aimee H.

• Asistencia al cliente

We use eTouches for our event registrations.

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Puntos a favor

eTouches is very user friendly and easy to explain to someone how to use the registration. Easy to walk attendees through the process. Many ways to customize each event as we need,

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the email system does not work with some firewalls. eTouches is sometimes hard to get to merge with other programs that we use for different parts of our events.

Claire B.

• Asistencia al cliente

I'm thrilled with how easy eTouches has made my marketing life

Revisado el 10/3/2016

I love how easy eTouches is to use, in all aspects. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly, it meets every need that we have from setting up registrations, to marketing events, and syncing it back to our Salesforce database. It's an essential part of every event and program that we run and helps our small staff get things done efficiently, quickly, and produce really high-level materials.

There are some additional features that I would like, but I've been able to submit those needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They are always making updates to increase the functionality of the system.

Before we implemented eTouches we had a TON of problems customizing emails, getting them out, getting attendees to convert from viewing an email to registering for an event and sometimes they would try and register for an event but just give up because our old system was so difficult to use. With eTouches we've increased all of our metrics around our digital marketing, event registration, and attendance. We do a lot of events every year (over 60) and we have a team of 3 for all the marketing and event production, so our time is really valuable. eTouches has reduced the amount of time we need to spend working in the platform while increasing registrations and revenues from our events. eTouches has literally changed the way we do business and now we have more time to work on the business, rather than just in it.

This really is the most robust software on the market for event planning and management.

Jamie K.
  • Sector: Hostelería

Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 26/3/2019

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Puntos a favor

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Don D.

• Asistencia al cliente

Robust suite of software that helped us take our executive event to a new level

Revisado el 31/5/2016

The etouches suite offers support for absolutely every aspect of event planning and management imaginable including: registration, emarketing, dynamic agenda, social media integration, seating charts, call for papers, budgeting, project management, customized reports, an event mobile app, and a platform to build a complete event web site within the system.

etouches helped us to achieve organizational efficiencies so we had less duplication of effort, better communication around event tasks, and we were able to engineer standard internal processes to meet our aggressive deadlines. With this suite, company executives are able to get whatever reports they want on the data collected. Meeting professionals are able to keep track of registrants, seating, meal preferences, etc. and administrative staff can track invoices, budget, and project milestones. It's one platform that everyone can interact through - including our attendees.

The mobile app was extremely well-received by our community. They were engaged, found the app easy to use, and even after our event was over, we have continued to use the app to reach out as we begin our pre-event marketing for next year.

Because the system is so robust so highly customizable, it does require training. Also, depending on features some configuration may be required. Note that they do offer additional professional services for those who need it.

Through our strategic partners at (C)Systems, we received exemplary support and quick response times.

Maarten W.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

It's Event Excellence

Revisado el 26/7/2016

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Puntos a favor

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Puntos en contra

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

Ladonna P.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Event Registration

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Really great! I am with an account manager that is on top of it and takes care of me, that is half the battle. Easy to set up a registration and easy to get help from the support team!

Puntos a favor

The developers of Aventri "get" what meeting planners need and have developed a platform that is easy to use. With the lack of time, I was looking for a registration system that was dependable and easy to set up. They did the "thinking" for me.

Puntos en contra

There are hidden gems and things you can do but unless you use it to the fullest you may not discover these. Aventri needs to better understand all the marketing initiatives that we have as media companies at our disposal and find a way to work these into the system. Example: Conversion Pixel which tracks registrations via Google for Google advertising. Needed to place the pixel on the confirmation but no way to do this after talking with Support many times. We ended up doing Google tag manager instead. But it doesn't track the confirmations. Just a thought!