Opiniones de BlueJeans Meetings

BlueJeans Meetings

¡Escribe una reseña!
Videoconferencias basadas en la nube

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.2/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 585

Ainara
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Bastante lineal

Revisado el 20/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Es buena alternativa a zoom pero se queda corto en algunas

Puntos en contra

En el chat tardaban mucho en cargarse los mensajes y llegaban tarde

Aztrid Ivett
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Grandes satisfacciones con BlueJeans

Revisado el 20/4/2020

Muy satisfecha con la aplicación, es creativa y estar en vivo es una ventaja para el proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje. También tener los videos guardados, es un plus.

Puntos a favor

Es una experiencia gratificante, ya que es un software muy amigable. Facilita el proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje y estás actualizando.

Puntos en contra

Que no he podido recuperar las meetings antiguas. Solo las puedo ver mientras están en fecha, si yo quisiera recuperar una meeting para no hacer una nueva con esa clase, si ya no está activa porque la fecha ya pasó, ya no la puedo ver y tengo que copiar de nuevo la meeting con la info y mails y fechas etc.

Parsival
Parsival
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Bluejeans is an excellent application for videoconferencing

Revisado el 26/5/2021

I wear bluejeans every day and at big events, giving support to users where I work, the application is excellent, we have the option to record videoconferences and that makes it a lot easier.
The application has integration with Outlook, making invitations to meetings even easier.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, both in user support and in use, excellent quality in video calls.

I highly recommend BlueJeans, I have been using it for over 3 years and I like it a lot.

it is possible to use on computers, videoconferencing devices, cell phones and telephones, it has many benefits in its use.

Puntos en contra

The App will disconnect after 30 minutes if the moderator does not enter and that makes it a bit difficult, as I need to connect the meetings 1 hour before the moderator enters,

I believe it is a good point to work with this limitation.

Tami
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Bluejeans

Revisado el 20/5/2021

I hop onto a Bluejeans call every single morning at 9am, so using it has become like second nature to me. Within my org we use a few different video applications but BlueJeans is the most widespread.

Puntos a favor

I like how it's easy to sync BlueJeans up with my outlook calendar, and I REALLY like how simple it is to record a meeting so you can go back and review, and share the recording with others.

Puntos en contra

I feel like in comparison to similar software BlueJeans tends to freeze more often, and have connectivity issues with audio (people sounding like robots). I also do not like how when I blur my background it makes everything else on my laptop move so slow, I seriously can't do anything when in a meeting with a blurred background.

Danielle
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Worsening performance over time

Revisado el 13/12/2018

The recent software updates leave a lot to be desired. Many people at my company, myself included, have been frustrated at the freezing, crashing, and non-working camera functions of BlueJeans. I do like its capacity to hold larger video conferences, and it is a fairly convenient method of communication that unites remote workers nicely, but the issues experienced of late make me hesitant to recommend it wholeheartedly.

Puntos a favor

The ability to "see" remote coworkers and teams. I work 100% virtually, so it's nice to be able to put names to faces. Makes calls with subject matter experts easier since we can talk through courses in real time, together.

Puntos en contra

Buggy and non-funtional at times; I really dislike the screenshare feature in which you have to select different applications to share one at a time. I would like to be able to share my screen once, and seamlessly click between Excel, Word, and Chrome rather than having to switch the sharing app each time I wanted to bring up a different document or screen.

Paul
  • Sector: Hostelería

What I Didn't Expect.

Revisado el 13/12/2019

Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Puntos a favor

We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Puntos en contra

The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

Alternativas consideradas

GoTo Meeting y Dialpad AI Meetings

Razones para cambiar a BlueJeans Meetings

Pricing and recommendations from other businesses.
Wilson
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Best Video Conference Software

Revisado el 27/4/2020

BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Puntos a favor

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoom Workplace y Microsoft Teams

Razones para cambiar a BlueJeans Meetings

Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.
Scott
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

I LOVE this product.

Revisado el 27/4/2020

As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

Puntos a favor

More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

Puntos en contra

In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Mike
  • Sector: Plásticos

High quality, high reliability

Puntos a favor

I use BlueJeans multiple times daily now that I work from home. Sound and audio quality are great. Reliability great. Easy to use - both with internal to my company and external partners

Puntos en contra

Wish it had more polling and virtual facilitation features. Wish the macOS version had more keyboard shortcuts.

Haylie
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Preferred Video Conferencing

Revisado el 14/6/2022

I really liked it. I have used other video conferencing and enjoyed BlueJeans the most

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans was easy to connect to and I never had issues connecting to my google calendar. Did not have to resend calendar invites and it was easy to send out meetings

Puntos en contra

I think I found it hard to figure out how to record the meeting at first but it was easy to use after

Natalie
Natalie
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Work In Progress Video Conferencing Platform

Revisado el 9/9/2020

While I'm new to using this platform, it has a difficult learning curve and the frustrations of utilizing it make me wistful for other platforms that are much more user friendly.

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans allows me to schedule video sessions with my students and I can control the parameters of joining: muted audio/turned off video, etc.

Puntos en contra

The software is glitchy, there is a significant lag for participants, and it is not easy to download recorded videos.

Aaron
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Bluejeans makes meetings a breeze!

Revisado el 23/9/2019

We use this to have meetings when everyone is unable to be in the same place, works wonders!

Puntos a favor

The software is so effortless and runs so smoothly. It is so easy to learn for new users and even people who don't use computers often.

Puntos en contra

Some glitches here and there but nothing too detrimental and they were always resolved quickly and didn't impact the meeting.

Malek
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fantastic platform for hosting online meetings

Revisado el 19/7/2022

The collaborative features offered by BlueJeans have increased our capabilities as a team to stay connected in all circumstances, which has had a significant positive impact on our performance. BlueJeans has become an important component of our system, where we can schedule meetings and hold them on time. In addition, we can send invitations to colleagues to share updates and prepare reports.

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans is one of the best platforms for hosting virtual meetings because it offers sufficient flexibility to organize all stages of virtual meetings and provides a large number of tools to assist with the organization process. Even if they do not already have a BlueJeans account, I am able to easily coordinate contacts and send them the invitation link, which enables them to take part in the meeting and access all of the features offered by BlueJeans. The picture and sound quality are both of a very high caliber, and there is very little ambient noise and effective noise isolation. Members of a community are able to discuss topics using text chat while also easily sharing files and screens. I also like how simple it is to record and share meetings, which makes it possible for us to maintain a centralized archive of all the meetings we've ever had.

Puntos en contra

I haven't run into any complicated issues while using BlueJeans; the user interface seems to be very straightforward, and I believe that anyone should have no trouble using it.

Surya
Surya
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Bluejeans Review

Revisado el 30/4/2022

We have been using Bluejeans since the lockdown started and companies gave us WFH. It is simply a brilliant tool for daily meetings, and connecting with your teams and we have seen this product improvement in the last 2 and half years. They just have to check with their recent updates which cause a few problems which I have mentioned in Cons.

Puntos a favor

Easy and user-friendly video conferencing and online meeting software. We can share our screen where it has multiple options like sharing a particular app(for privacy) or sharing a full screen. Doesn't require software or application on the other side, they can easily join with web browsers as well. We can record the meeting as well if it is required.

Puntos en contra

After the recent updates in Bluejeans, there are some seriously lagging and syncing issues. Even if a person already left the meeting, he/she will still showing in the meeting for the next couple of minutes. If they joined user name will not be shown up to you for a few minutes so you will have no clue who is speaking from the next side.

Ava
Ava

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Top-choice video conferencing platform for me.

Revisado el 15/4/2023

Bluejeans is a highly effective and dependable video conferencing platform that my team relies on to communicate and collaborate seamlessly. With Bluejeans, we can easily connect with team members regardless of their physical location, enabling us to work together seamlessly.

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans stands out to me for its versatility and high-quality video and audio capabilities, even in low-bandwidth environments. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize meeting invitations and access the platform from various devices. Additionally, the automatic captioning feature is a game-changer for members of my organization with hearing impairments, adding an extra layer of accessibility and convenience.

Puntos en contra

While Bluejeans offers powerful features, it can be challenging to navigate, especially for less tech-savvy employees in my organization. Additionally, I've noticed that many professionals outside of my company are not familiar with Bluejeans, which can create barriers to effective communication and collaboration with external collaborators.

Shreedhar
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best audio/video conferencing solution for your business

Revisado el 23/9/2022

We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when...

We are using BlueJeans since last 4 years and we are happy with it.
It helped us lot in COVID when all users were working from home. Conversations over phone calls were not sufficient at that time. So we were using BlueJeans for meetings and conferencing.
It is saving not only our valuable time but also lot of money on traveling as users don't have to travel to HO for meetings. They directly get connected through BlueJeans.

Puntos a favor

1) HD quality audio or/and video conferencing.
2) Meeting can be access through browser or mobile also. No need to install application.
3) Cost effective solution compared to others
4) Dolby atmos technology helps to clear external noise and best audio quality while meeting.
5) You can share screens, raise hands, chat in private.
6) Support all platforms i.e. windows, iOS, Android
7) Meeting can be recorded for future reference
8) It encrypts data using standard protocols like TLS, SRTP etc

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it does not work if there is no sufficient bandwidth. It keeps hanging untill we get proper bandwidth. Instead of taking 10-15 minutes it should check minimum bandwidth first and give alert or error message so user can know exact issue.

Antonio José
Antonio José
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Tool that transforms your video conferencing experience with excellent audio and video

Revisado el 11/4/2023

This tool wonderfully transforms your video conferencing experience by superbly including the highest fidelity audio and video performance offering a complete set of security tools, which provides a clear competitive advantage every time you join a virtual meeting.

Puntos a favor

I like this excellent communication tool because it simplifies the virtual connection of people, since participants can join and also hosts can manage any meeting simply using any compatible browser wherever you have a connection, it transforms your video conferencing experience because it integrates performance Higher fidelity and secure audio and video

Puntos en contra

Everything that this communication tool offers us is excellent since it simplifies the virtual connection of people in this way, every organization needs a videoconference experience in order to help its distributed workforce to collaborate better, there is nothing that I dislike

Amanda
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Optimal Tool for Audio, Video and Web Conferencing

Revisado el 28/11/2023

Puntos a favor

I use BlueJeans Meetings as GTM alternative. I like how it makes it easy to initiate and invite attendees to online meetings with just few clicks.

Puntos en contra

I slightly dislike that it host few attendees in a single conference compared to GTM.

Melissa
Melissa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My experience on Bluejeans is presently unmatched.

Revisado el 1/2/2023

Bluejeans mainly solves communication problems for us , as a team . With BlueJeans, my team is able to have virtual meetings with ourselves and from anywhere . Making it easier for remote colleagues international team-members , and part-time contractors to join and contribute to team discussions.

Puntos a favor

A critical part of Bluejeans, is its dolby voice and high definition (HD) feature. Both of this makes my video meeting experience to be unique. Bluejean's HD video attributes , makes my meetings very clear, why its Dolby audio feature minimizes distractions during meetings and makes every meeting participant audible. All of the aforementioned contribute to high quality video meeting sessions for me and my team.

Puntos en contra

Bluejeans is prone to glitches , mostly after a major update. Interestingly, I only ever experience this update themed glitch , when I use Bluejeans on the desktop version.

Rohan
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Decent Video Software but not the most user friendly

Revisado el 29/3/2022

While we have used BlueJeans for a very long period of time and continue to do so, it is not really our go to platform for these meetings anymore. If you are looking for a mid tier option without breaking the bank and not looking for a versatility in features, this is a decent option.

Puntos a favor

We have used Blue Jeans for several years now to interview candidates for our University who are based outside the country.

The biggest pro about this software is that if you have a link - you can join the meeting online via BlueJeans.com without having to download an app or make an account on the software.
- the second thing that I like about this software is that it is not too expensive to license it.

Puntos en contra

- the software is overall less reliable in relation to other platforms like zoom and google meets as it does experience a lot of connectivity issues and dropped calls. More so than other platform.
- the whole platform usage is not as intuitive as one would expect from such a platform and often times it is very fiddly, taking couple attempts to turn on you camera, or mute your mic, something that is quite intuitive and easy on comparable platforms. I suppose it has been around longer than some other platforms, but I feel it does need to play catch up.

Vekaas
Vekaas
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Have unlimited meeting storage space with BlueJeans

Revisado el 30/1/2021

It is always nice to have meetings on BlueJeans. It provides 24/7 phone and chat support. So, you will never get stuck. It is round the clock and support staff is really quick at resolving issues. Host can lock the meeting so that no unwanted joinees can join once all participants have joined. BlueJeans is compatible with all of the operating systems and browsers. It comes with a whiteboard and access desktops remotely.

Puntos a favor

The best thing is that you can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. It offers unlimited cloud recording, something that you would want to go for when you have got sessions which needs to be monitored depending on your business requirement. Especially, it is really helpful when you are in training industry. You can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.
It allows you to customize your interface to leave a lasting impression and lets you position your brand. It also provides meeting analytics which can be utilized to segregate your audience for future business requirements. The audio is so clear in comparison to other alternatives. Joining a meeting on BlueJeans is really quick and easy. You can join with just a click of a button. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.

Puntos en contra

You can have up to 100 participants only. You can’t blur-out background. Sometimes, image lags behind the sound.

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Remotely Meeting Application, Amazing versatility

Revisado el 24/2/2020

Bluejeans is a very good, and Overall experience is quite very awesome because we did not face any issue to use it, it is very easy to use and simply we can connect meeting from anywhere to just one click

Puntos a favor

In our organization we are using this application for meeting and conferences on very large scale, Bluejeans have a very good features audio calling video conferencing screen sharing, recording, instant group chatting, all of these are working outstanding without any issue, Once we have integrate this application with outlook so we can initiate a meeting request from outlook so according to this we can book other percipient calendar as per time

Puntos en contra

Licensee cost is very expensive so that's the reason for small organization can not able to afford it, they must focus on it

Amanda
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great Video Conferencing Software

Revisado el 17/4/2020

Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

Revisado el 17/4/2020

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Christopher
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

Revisado el 15/6/2017

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Puntos a favor

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Puntos en contra

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.