Bill.com

Con Bill.com, los pagos comerciales son sencillos, rápidos y seguros.

Relación calidad-precio
3.9/5
Funciones
4.1/5
Facilidad de uso
4.1/5
Asistencia al cliente
3.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

Reseñas de 374

Jennifer P.
  • Industry: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Company size: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

Revisado el 1/2/2018

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Puntos a favor

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Puntos en contra

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Lisa W.
  • Industry: Telecomunicaciones

Saving Time and Money Using Bill.com

Revisado el 2/4/2021

We have been very happy with Bill.com. All managers are able to review and approve every invoice and Bill.com has helped us save money by increasing visibility. We have also saved countless hours of work for our accounts payable department since Bill.com com cuts all checks and sends all ACHs.

Puntos a favor

There are so many things we like about Bill.com. Implementation was well organized and the Bill.com team was helpful and knowledgeable. Adoption throughout our organization was so quick because the Bill.com system has been so easy to use.

Puntos en contra

We had difficulty at first getting Bill.com linked with the POs in our ERP, but the Bill.com team helped us to a full resolution.

Alternativas consideradas

AvidXchange y Stampli

Razones para cambiar a Bill.com

Bill.com was the only program that we reviewed that would work with the POs in our ERP. The other solutions required POs to originate in their systems. We also felt the UI was clean and well-organized.
Cynthia H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for any business.

Revisado el 21/12/2021

Any business problems we encountered were fixed pronto at the time of integration. Bill.com is fast, easy, intuitive and a boon to our accounting department.

Puntos a favor

Once the system is set up, it's click and use. Product use is intuitive.

Puntos en contra

From my perspective, I've not encountered any aspect that I dislike.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying Bill.com and that it's helped your organization to keep data centralized.

Mariya K.
  • Industry: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Absolutely incompetent customer service!

Revisado el 7/12/2021

Puntos a favor

Customer portal. Customers can access all their invoices and payments in on place.

Puntos en contra

Absolutely incompetent customer service. No knowledge of the product. No ability to call them.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We appreciate your review Mariya and we're sorry to hear about your experience with the support team. We would love the chance to assist should you have any outstanding issues. Please do not hesitate to provide us with your best contact information and we will have the team reach out directly!

• Industry: Instituciones religiosas
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

Great for Reimbursements

Revisado el 28/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Super easy to submit a reimbursement - employees only have to send an email with an attached receipt and short description.

Puntos en contra

Bill.com currently doesn't support HEIC files, which is rough when most of your employees have iPhones and don't always remember to turn off "Live" photos before snapping the receipt.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will be sure to get this up to our product team as we are always looking to improve our features!

Brandi F.
  • Industry: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Difficult to reach customer service

Revisado el 10/5/2021

I had problems reaching customer service when there was a problem and it wasn't always clear when there was a problem was it coming from my end or from the customer end. They did eventually resolve everything but for my business needs I prefer other software.

Puntos a favor

It was an easy way to send invoices to customers to receive payment.

Puntos en contra

It wasn't always easy to change banks and payment methods.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your review Brandi! We'd love the opportunity to assist with any issues. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and our team will reach out directly!

John H.
  • Industry: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

An easy solution

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Puntos a favor

This platform makes it extremely easy & secure for me to receive payment from large corporations regardless of where they're located. Previously, I had to spend time with their accounting departments setting up bank transfers or crossing my fingers hoping a check would show up in the mail.

Puntos en contra

There's really nothing I don't like about this platform. Honestly it makes my life a lot easier & I never have to worry about my money not showing up.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your glowing review John! It's wonderful to hear that Bill.com has helped to make your inbound payments a breeze.

Ralston H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Bill.com is a gem

Revisado el 16/1/2022

My experience has been very good and I look forward to using the software each week.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the ease of use and the intelligence of the software. I just love using Bill.com to processing my AP invoices.

Puntos en contra

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about the software.

Elliott G.
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

They have terrible customer service and unethical business practices.

Revisado el 23/12/2021

Their customer service is a joke and overall they appear to have unethical business practices.

Puntos a favor

It was fast to setup overall and it integrated with Quickbooks.

Puntos en contra

They hold your incoming payments hostage for no explainable reason, it appears from what others are saying it is so they can collect interest on the funds and bolster their business. If that was known I never would have used them. My business is suffering because of their shady business practices.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're sorry to hear about your experience Elliott and we appreciate your feedback. We would love the chance to have our team investigate, please do not hesitate to provide us with your best email address and we can have them reach out directly to connect.

Kevin A.
  • Company size: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Customer service is difficult & there's no way to call

Revisado el 10/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use AP software once you're used to it

Puntos en contra

Don't understand why they've setup their customer service situation to be this difficult. There's no number to call when things go wrong. When you send a message you are just hoping that one of them gets to it. Once they do, they say the issue is resolved regardless of whether it's done or not.

Serguei B.
  • Industry: Software informático

Great Accounts Payable Software

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Puntos a favor

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Puntos en contra

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Alternativas consideradas

Tipalti

Razones para cambiar a Bill.com

I've had prior experience using Bill.com and enjoyed using it.
Barbara S.
  • Industry: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

Revisado el 6/3/2019

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Puntos a favor

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Puntos en contra

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Ivy M.
  • Industry: Entretenimiento

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

Puntos a favor

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition.

My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother.

The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time.

We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks.

I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers.

I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

Kelsie K.
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

Bill.com for Account Payable

Revisado el 20/2/2019

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Puntos a favor

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Puntos en contra

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Bill.com (BDC) is ready to help with Accounts Payable, but...

Revisado el 20/4/2021

I am just 2 months in on bill.com (BDC). It has taken this 2 months just to analyze our existing data and move what we want (import) to BDC from our existing programs. We want to synchronize expense work from data entry into BDC to moving the detail over to QuickBooks (QB) where we keep our accounting data. It is not as easy as it sounds.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com (BDC) is a full-featured software program that will simplify recording vendors and paying bills but...
BDC is not as simple as it appears. We are excited to learn all that BDC has to teach us. See Cons....

Puntos en contra

To fully engage all the features of bill.com (BDC) one has to be ready to do the prerequisite work in cleaning up a company's existing records. We are using the BDC support team and our own accountant to gradually restructure our accounts payable-expense side of operating as a nonprofit organization. This has been laborious and frustrating at times. A major drawback is encouraging existing vendors to accept payment from BDC. Generally, people are guilty of 1. ignoring emails; 2. misreading emails; 3. not following clear directions.

Louis C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts...

Revisado el 1/5/2018

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Puntos a favor

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Puntos en contra

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

• Industry: Política pública

Exceeds expectations

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Puntos a favor

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

Puntos en contra

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Puntos en contra

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

• Industry: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Strange pricing but solid product

Revisado el 21/7/2021

It is a weird walled garden of invoices. It not completely transparent as I can't really tell what has happened to my invoice on the other side. It may be listed as late over unpaid but there is no sense to "why" or any next steps I can take in Bill.com. You just have to write to the accounting department of the company who needs to pay you. Would be better if they facilitated this though so I can say "hey, look here where it says unpaid. why is that?" and they would know what I'm talking about.

Puntos a favor

Overall, I like Bill.com because it allows us as a vendor to receive money in a transparent manner without fees. They do transfers by ACH to US companies. I don't know if you can pay internationally though.

Puntos en contra

The pricing model is a little strange. To use their API they charge $300+ per month. I would use their API to find out which new clients have Bill.com already to encourage them to pay that way. But I'm not going to pay $300 for the privilege of getting their clients to use it.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love the opportunity to help with any questions and/or outstanding issues that you're experiencing. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and we will relay that to our team so that they can reach out.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Revisado el 29/4/2019

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Puntos a favor

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Puntos en contra

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Patrice D.
  • Industry: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

New system makes it unworkable

Revisado el 29/4/2020

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

Puntos a favor

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

Puntos en contra

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Amanda M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for receivables or payables

Revisado el 6/2/2020

Our bookkeepers can enter the bills, the manager can approve them, and the CFO can make the payments. The segregation of duties helps protect the company. Simple to use. Easy to see when a payment will arrive and when a check clears.

Puntos a favor

It makes it easy to have an audit trail for entering, approving, and paying bills. It also makes it easy for customers to send electronic payments for their invoices. Customizable user permissions.

Puntos en contra

When you invite a vendor or customer to use Bill.com, it requires them to give quite a bit of information in order to set up an account. Some are reluctant to do so.

Anne F.

Continual heartbreaker

Revisado el 18/9/2020

Puntos a favor

It was my first experience with any robust cloud-based software (meaning besides online banking) and set a high bar for a long time.

Puntos en contra

I’m an accountant and have been a Bill.com user for over 10 years. I use Bill.com with my clients and have recommended it many times to anyone with a small to midsize business. That’s all in the past though. Bill.com seems to be absolutely hell bent on slowly destroying what used to be an amazing, reliable software. I feel things started getting worse around the time they went public, but that could be a coincidence. Pricing has gone up considerably in recent years. The newest platform is buggy and they keep taking away features or moving them around so you have to play hide and seek. Their customer support personnel used to be wonderfully helpful, and now many folks I encounter barely understand the basic functioning of the software yet are quick to mark your case solved. My clients are getting frustrated with all the reduced quality alongside increased pricing and I’ve started searching for an alternative because there are so many competitors.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Hi Anne! We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your Bill.com experience, though we would love an opportunity to make it right! The fastest way to get pass on feedback is through our Help Center. After you log in to the Bill.com account, click Support in the left navigation pane. In the Help Center, you can search for answers and click Contact Us to chat with us securely.

Daniel L.

Quality AP processing

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

Puntos a favor

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Puntos en contra

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

Hailley F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Revisado el 19/1/2018

Easier day at the office.

Puntos a favor

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Puntos en contra

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.