267 opiniones
86% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
267 opiniones
Malecia B.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Need Help Scheduling?

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used Humanity with Lyft and my current temp job and so far so good.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy this software is to use and how I can access everything that I need to whether that be my schedule, message board or managers.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing that I don't like about this software. I do wish though that at the end of each work week that it would tally up your hours worked for you.

Hi, Malecia,
Thank you for the review, we're glad you're having such a great experience! Let us make it even better - you can view your hours in the Time Sheet report (see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Time-Sheet-Report), but only if your employer has enabled the employees to view reports in the app itself. This option is available in Advanced settings in the Account tab. If you happen to need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via 24/7 Live Chat on the website or in the app.

Alden W.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Overall Good Product

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 12/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I would recommend to a friend

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to begin and get started quickly.

Puntos en contra

Some of the break features and managing employee shift trades was not so smooth.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Jeff G.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
Traducir a español

Works good - has a few issues which I have reported on several occasions but would require updates.

Revisado el 5/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Providers can see all of their schedules in one place - I do over a hundred. They can sync with some third party calendar programs and check on their smartphones.
The software is not geared toward the healthcare industry, however. MD's work more than 1 position at a time. These should not conflict. Yet conflicts should show if they're mistakenly scheduled for a clinic at another location or for a meeting when they need to be in the clinic. This is a problem.

Puntos a favor

I have the flexibility to set the software up the way I need to for efficient scheduling. My schedules are complex and I am able to create 'workarounds' to better utilize the software.

Puntos en contra

I have a few issues: I have many providers (employees) that work more that 1 position simultaneously. It would be wonderful if you could selectively check or uncheck a box for each position to determine whether the position will show if it conflicts with another position. (But not globally turn off the conflicting feature for all conflicts).

If an employee covers 2 positions simultaneously, it shows as a conflict. It would be nice if there was a `work around for this. If you could select/deselect a box to designate whether you want a position to show a conflict, this would be great. That way, some positions that are covered by an employee working another position would not show as a conflict every time.

For example, There are a few positions that staff are assigned to that they do in addition to their main assigned position - e.g. someone working MCH Attending will also cover the OB Dept. This is done on a rotation/alternating basis but changes often. Whenever a provider is working MCH Attending and also covering OB Backup, I have to adjust the time of the OB coverage so that a conflict does not show up. If I didn't, I would have twenty or more conflicts each month and, as you know, once you get in the habit of ignoring conflicts, you then ignore the one that is a `real conflict and a problem results.

The conflict feature is great, yet is sometimes a pain because I have to create 'workarounds' which are less than desirable.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Jamie S.
Traducir a español

Works great for any size business

Revisado el 17/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Humanity is a great tool to add to your business, to create and maintain schedules, as well as monitor labor costs.

Puntos a favor

The interface is really easy to navigate and understand as you manage your schedules. You can drag and drop shifts around too, which makes switching schedules super easy. I also like how everything is color coded so it's even easier to identify different departments' schedules.

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think of is that it does require $80 per month as a minimum, even though it is only $3 or $4 per user, per month, depending on the amount of features you require. But you still have to meet the minimum which may not be ideal for small businesses who have less than 25 users. If you have a bigger staff, then this is an unbeatable option!

Joseph G.
Sector: Transporte marítimo

Employee Scheduling Software For Cloud Based

Revisado el 19/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it does the minimum we need it to as far as recording our employees time clock but the setup is too difficult for our admins and can provide misleading information.

Puntos a favor

Clean layout and organized GUI, Cloud based time clock. You can view your work schedule and request time off and view in real-time who is clocked in or running late. Cool that it reminds you of employees birthdays to bring in the cake and ice cream

Puntos en contra

Some settings are displaying incorrect info. From what I understand it doesn't record accrue sick leave and paid vacation is saying 50 hours. It maybe a setting the Admin missed but as a user I'm provided false info. Also, this could be our mistake but lunch breaks doesn't work properly, we manually clock out and in, but we need to be in accordance to the state law of minimum 30 minutes.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Geeta S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Employee Recording and Timelines analysis

Revisado el 29/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We would like Humanity to also capture when the particular system is not in use. So if their is no activity on the computer/laptop the user is performing Humanity should automatically go on break

Puntos a favor

We had problem in our time to identify the amount of break taken by them and at what time. with Humanity we are getting the report that give us clear picture

Also Humanity has very good option where we can tag people as per region so we know as how many people are logged from which region at given time zone

Puntos en contra

Inability to track system in-activity and GEO Fencing for different Regions in world

Hi, Geeta,

Thank you for the review!

We're glad Humanity was able to help track break time for you and give a regional perspective of who's logged on.

As we improve our app, we update our blog with announcements. Check out www.humanity.com/blog for the latest Platform Updates and Product News.

Grateful,

The Humanity Team

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Seth W.
Traducir a español

Overall, it has served us well for scheduling daily staff and providing them the details.

Revisado el 17/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saving time in scheduling and repetitive details. Also, being able to send our clients the schedule via a PDF has been great!

Puntos a favor

Love the fact that we do not need to email details for each repeating shift. And since the software is based on one's availability, you can book, ideally, based on that info.

Puntos en contra

That it does not have a "request a booking" feature. You can only book staff through the software based on their availability which cannot always be trusted.

Respuesta de Humanity (Shiftplanning)

Hi Seth! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our app helps you with your business.

At the moment, we have Open Shifts that employees can pick up when they are available. We appreciate your suggestion, and we have forwarded it to our Product team. We'd love to hear if you have more ideas or feature requests! If you do, please visit our Community portal (Read more about it here: https://bit.ly/2mn8aog).

Christopher B.
Sector: Automoción

Great app!

Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I’m a driver and Humanity is the app we use to clock in and out. It’s quick and simple to do and use and in my industry, time is money.

Puntos a favor

Very very easy to use. Everything that you need is right there in front of you. You don’t have to navigate thru tons of pages and links to get where you need to go. It’s basic and not over complicated which is what you want on a time clock program. It has never crashed on me.

Puntos en contra

The ONLY thing that I have to say that’s negative is that sometimes when I clock out, the app will freeze up or lag for a few seconds. After a few seconds it’ll catch up with itself and do what it’s supposed to do.

Hi, Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We built Humanity to cater to the enterprise business needs with its robust features, as well as to be intuitive and straightforward for everyday users. Thanks to reviews like yours, we're sure we're on the right track.

Stephanie P.
Traducir a español

I absolutely love humanity! Wouldn't use another software for shift planning.

Revisado el 10/10/2017

Puntos a favor

It is so easy to use! Adding new employees is a breeze and uploading schedules is even easier! It can be sent right to the employees email and or cell phone so they always have access to their schedule.

Puntos en contra

I love everything about humanity. If I had to think of one thing I dislike I dislike it, it would probably be something as irrelevant as I wish it would save my log in information so I don't have to type it in everytime. This is seriously the best software!

Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Work App Schedule

Revisado el 13/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I love this app because it helps me to know when its time to work, it lets me pick my own hours, there's a schedule listed with the hours I chose and see upcoming shifts.

Puntos a favor

I like that it shows the time and hours that are available to a person to work. Another thing that is really like is that you are able to drop shifts if something else comes up etc.. I also like that it shows your hours through a Shift Planning schedule. I also really like that it notifies me 24 hours before I have work.

Puntos en contra

They could improve on adding Hawaii's time to Humanity, because of this app being made on the mainland somewhere makes the time off to when its time to work in Hawaii.

Kyle C.
Sector: Administración educativa

Scheduling Made Simple!

Revisado el 12/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ShiftPlanning has been used at our facility for one year now. We are a college campus environment. Thus, scheduling for student workers can be a great challenge due to their dropping and adding classes and potential to working multiple part-time jobs, and of course, due to the differing course load, each student takes on. In the past, we used excel in combination with a learning management system to communicate and maintain student worker scheduling. I am the scheduler for student workers in our area. We have around 8-10 student workers, give or take which part of the year we are scheduling for. We schedule our shifts in a non-linear method. We like the availability feature that ShiftPlanning has. It is a static "when I am not available" table that you or your workers can fill out. At this point I supply entries into these availability tables based on student class schedules and external employment. We do this to prevent students from falsifying availability. ShiftPlannning has a pre-generate schedule wizarding system. This allows managers to schedule weeks, or months ahead of time, based on their current availability. If you are a manager for a college campus, then you may want to consider only doing this once a month for summers, and once a semester for spring and fall. You will be changing availability frequently during the beginning of each semester, almost all summer, and also during finals week. Duplicating the schedule for each week is as easy as two or three button taps on your mouse. Once a schedule is more concrete then this is super easy. During the high volatile periods mentioned above, we highly recommend not scheduling ahead of time. Just do one or two weeks worth of scheduling and make sure to communicate to everyone that the schedule will have a high degree of change. We have also enjoyed the use of the ping feature and other notifications to communicate to students when they should be at work.

Puntos a favor

The strongest features of ShiftPlanning are the many methods for communicating when a worker is to work (general scheduling), when policy changes or other changes at work need to be quickly and easily assimilated to all employees (dashboard notifications), and when notifications need to be sent to just individuals (ping). All of this communication can be managed in ShiftPlanning. Workers can set up their cell phones to receive important notifications. Administrators can control which methods are mandatory and which communication methods are not. A worker can elect to be notified via email and/or text prior to their shift starting. Workers can access ShiftPlanning from any device since this a cloud-based service. Workers are able to make vacation requests ahead of time, even when there is nothing posted for the actual schedule yet. We would recommend a 2-week requirement for this type of request. Otherwise, student workers can request off via a trade shift or drop-shift option, if short notice is provided. All trades can be set to approval first by manager. It is super easy to setup different worker types by area, or by responsibilities. Thus, if you are budgeting out hours between different areas (positions) then you can easily view the subtotal for each while scheduling who should work when. It also gives you a clear distinction in schedule mode as to who can actually work during the designated times you are generating (i.e. 10 AM ' 12 PM, 1 PM ' 2 PM').

Puntos en contra

The only concern that we have is with tweaking the trade shift and trade drop feature. Workers who are shown as available for the entire shift don't have the option to select parts of a shift that they are actually available for. Important meetings or events outside of work cannot always be accounted for using the availability feature. The only way this can be done is to not use a static schedule and go to making a policy for weekly updates. Then making it the student worker's responsibility to maintain their own work availability. In our case, we want to stay with a static scheduling system to help reduce the sense of a changing hectic work schedule for our student workers. Thus, students will benefit by having the ability to select from a portion of a shift trade rather than having only the option to pick up all or none of the shift being made available.

Roy K.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Low-Hassle Shift-Planning

Revisado el 26/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Humanity is an effective way to organize employee scheduling. It is extremely easy to pick up and use, and it allows employees to have a greater freedom over their shifts through the ability to trade. Although this process is complicated at first, it definitely gets easier as you use it. The reminders are useful, and help with timeliness for shifts.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about Humanity is that it is incredibly easy to view and handle shifts without actually having to talk to a boss in-person. This streamlines this process, saving time for both supervisors and employees. Additionally, it has a simple and intuitive user interface and I was able to pick up most of the features without any in-depth training within several weeks. I also like that it automatically reminds you that you have a shift coming up a day before and an hour before the shift starts, thus making sure that employees are less likely to miss or be late to shifts.

Puntos en contra

The process of trading shifts is difficult, and especially difficult on the mobile app. Additionally, configuring availability hours takes a long time, however this only needs to be done once, unless availability changes regularly. The mobile app is also hard to navigate, as some of the icons can get confusing, however you won't need to do much more than clock in and out using the app - the rest can be done easily on a computer.

Hi, Roy,
We're glad Humanity has been so useful to your team. We're always striving to upgrade both desktop and mobile app user experience, so thank you for acknowledging our efforts and providing suggestions for improvement. If you have any specific proposals, you can send them to [email protected], and for any difficulties you might experience, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via Live Chat.

Kevin O.
Sector: Educación superior

Time Saver

Revisado el 18/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I manage a work study staff of 30+ students at a small college. Their work study job is not their first priority so availability, priorities, and their schedules are always changing. It's really nice to have a software to manage much of the administrative side of things. I upload the availability, spend an initial investment creating the schedule. If I have done my job correctly things pretty much run themselves throughout the rest of the semester.

Puntos a favor

Ease of updating availability for employees. Clearly seeing how many people can cover what shift. Ability for employees to drop, add, or trade shifts without me micro managing. Creating multiple classification of jobs to organize the different roles in the work place. Reporting makes it easy to submit to payroll.

Puntos en contra

The billing is a bit confusing. They bill based off of per user per month. With breaks and a rotating staff I often end up challenging the original bill I get. Customer service has always been good and responds quickly and makes changes.

Hello, Kevin,
Thank you for the extensive review! In such a dynamic work environment, we're glad our app can provide peace of mind with managing different roles and availabilities. As for our billing process, it is set up by default to accommodate the majority of organizations, but, of course, as you have been able to tell yourself, we are always open for discussion in such specific cases such as your own. Our support team is available to you 24/7 via Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard.

Alison S.
Traducir a español

this program saved my business

Revisado el 31/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We spent so much time just getting schedules done and then something would happen - some one is sick or their grandmother died - Then there was all the communication getting employees with the right skills to cover the shift -. I went looking for a scheduling software and got so much more. We use the dashboard and email features every day to keep staff aware of changes. Our business depends on everybody knowing 100s of ever changing details.
We use the email and training functions to keep the staff current with policy changes, to learn new systems and to refresh knowledge when things seem to be slacking.
Being able to send emails to specific groups let us communicate sensitive information securely to those who need to know.
I recommend this to everyone I know who has to manage any size business.

Puntos a favor

Communication - quick and flexible. most of my 20 somethings have a phone, rarely use email and rely on apps for everything. The phone app still needs some work but it has been the end of excuses about schedules
the bulletin board keeps everyone communicating not just us to them but they communicate with each other.

Puntos en contra

Searching forward and back by months is awkward - google has the same issue with their calendars. I often need to go from a day view now to a day view months away. the path isn't intuitive

Easy Shift Planning and Scheduling

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I enjoy using Humanity. It makes scheduling and planning very simple due to their great user interface. I can quickly check any upcoming shifts, and plan accordingly. I would recommend this shift planning service to anyone who needs one.

Puntos a favor

Humanity is a very easy to use program. To start off, the time availability function is very useful in scheduling. I was able to go day-by-day and show my hours of availability. This assures that you will not get scheduled on times you are not available.

Humanity also has a great layout that is simple and easy to use. It shows your upcoming shifts for the next Week, Two Weeks, and Month depending on your selection. It is a great way to visualize upcoming shifts.

Lastly, the shift trading function is invaluable. You can either drop a shift, which means that another employee has the option to pick it up, or trade. When you trade, Humanity automatically swaps your shifts. It is very easy to use and has great functionality.

Puntos en contra

One of my only qualms with Humanity is logging in. Often during log-in, it requires me to input my password a second or third time. I have a long password so this can get very infuriating at times when I know I input my password correctly. Other than than, Humanity has been a great program for me to use.

Hi,
Thank you for the extensive review. We work hard to make the interface user-friendly, so managing schedules is straightforward and seamless for the entire team. It's great to hear we succeeded in making shift scheduling more comfortable and enjoyable for you. We checked with our Product team about the login incidents you described, and we need more details to help you resolve the issue, so please contact our Support team via Live Chat or [email protected]

Janice D.

ShiftPlanning

Revisado el 14/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

While ShiftPlanning is a great product, with most of the features I need, it was a bit confusing as to which settings to use and how to set them up. I am tech-savvy and it took about a month to understand the steps to get to a certain result. Tech Support was invaluable with their quick response and help. I use it 100% now, and wonder now how we got along without it. Such a timesaver!

Puntos a favor

It's invaluable in time-keeping and creating shifts. The report function is fantastic for timekeeping and payroll. There are work-arounds to get to where you need to be, with the help of Tech Support.
The mobile app for the staff is easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The desktop version is not user-friendly at first. Once you figure out the concept and how it works, and with time, you get to know the ins/outs. While I am tech savvy, I was confused about where to start with the set-up, which settings to use, and how to set up those settings for our company. The set-up was a disappointment to me in that you need a lot of time to understand how to do the different settings. I had to keep bugging Tech Support to help me with it.
The tutorials are great, but the User Manual needs a lot of work.

Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Traducir a español

Good, User friendly program with Excellent support!

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Puntos a favor

As User and not an Administrator, I would say that what I like best about this software is that it is user friendly. It makes picking up shifts for my job easy. And I like that I get notifications when there is availability.
When I schedule myself a for a shift and I have had to drop a shift when something comes up or I accidentially pick a shift that I cannot work. I can immediately notify my supervisors, and it will make the shift available to others to pick up.
I love that management can communicate with us and tell us what is going on. We can share and download files.
This is the perfect program for the company that I currently am working with.

Puntos en contra

It has been hard to find something i really dont like about Humanity. Although I would like the ability to message my supervisor or coworkers through the app rather than email.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It's always helpful to us to get feedback from non-admin users as well, as we want to make sure you feel you have control of your time and responsibilities. For in-app communication, we'd like to highlight the messaging option available in the app dashboard (please see more here: https://helpdesk.humanity.com/articles/knowledge/Message-Inbox). We will surely consider integrating the instant messaging option as well, as we understand that it would be very valuable to some of our users.

Traducir a español

Nothing we've tried is more visually helpful in staffing a 24/7 operation than Humanity.

Revisado el 14/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The visual design of ShiftPlanning and its filters do a LOT to help us staff 3 floors of distinctly different functions, all of which have different staffing needs. It also gives us a huge advantage in working ahead on the schedule and tools for averting scheduling 'crises'.

Puntos a favor

Visually, we can see who is where. We are never short a staff member in our areas of essential service due to oversight. The filters make it easy to ensure we have the right people in the right roles.
Training modules have made it helpful to ensure everyone is on the same page for certain crucial information.
Most of all, our large roster of on-call staff are easily able to pick up shifts and populate our schedule gaps in real time. Availability tools make it easy for them to be more transparent, and add a level of accountability which has been helpful for management.

Puntos en contra

Some of the default settings have been difficult to figure out or work around. If I open up a shift for, say, 3 on-call staffers to fill, but then need to change the hours on one, it can end up changing all three. What started as a convenient short cut becomes a messy fix. That said, customer service and live chat go a long way in fixing sticky problems quickly.

Martin B.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Excellent value for money

Revisado el 25/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a Contact Centre, the allocation of the correctly skilled staff to the times of day and days of the week is critical to meeting our customers' KPI, service levels, customer service standards, financial and HR considerations, and overall staff morale. Humanity helps us achieve these - quickly, and consistently.

Puntos a favor

As a WFM tool, Humanity is excellent. The overall functionality and features, ease of use, ease of implementation and acceptance, excellent customer support, cost, adaptability, and "bang for bucks" is exceptional. Outweighs and out performs anything in its class, and gives the much more expensive competitors a serious challenge.

Puntos en contra

Scheduling of breaks can be a bit tiresome and fiddly. Thankfully Humanity have taken on board our (and I am sure other's) feedback and are moving to make this a better experience.

Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Using trial version of ShiftPlanning and am very impressed

Revisado el 5/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I am the Help Desk Manager of five employees at Monongahela Valley Hospital. My employees are on a shift rotation. Things become complicated if someone goes on leave or on vacation. ShiftPlanning was able to import my current schedule from an Excel document. This took a short time and imported most of it successfully. What it didn't import successfully, they were able to correct after fixing the format it was in. The support is great (I use mostly chat). Their chat support is fantastic. If you do not respond in a certain time frame, they email you with updates to your question/problem. I have dealt with other chat support where if you don't respond in a certain time frame, the chat is closed and you have to start over. This is where ShiftPlanning's support outranks most company's.

Puntos a favor

Automatically schedules employees with rotating shifts. Able to set rules that apply only to your organization. For example, my employees cannot be scheduled 2 shifts within 8 hours of each other and they cannot work more than five consecutive days without a day off.
The support is great. When using their chat support, if you do not respond, your session does not end. You will be sent an email with any updates on your question/problem. This is a huge plus for me as I get pulled away from my desk often.
Employees can request vacations and personal days, and can also request to swap shifts with another employee through the software. This can be set to require approval.

Puntos en contra

Not a deal breaker for me, but unable to put OFF on days an employee is not scheduled.
For Week mode, unable to remove the employee title from the schedule. Again, not a deal breaker.

David T.
Sector: Producción audiovisual
Traducir a español

The most ideal service I've found for companies working with contractors rather than employees

Revisado el 17/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using Humanity to run the work assignments for a video production business for two years. In that time the service uptime has been flawless. I have never had a time where the service did not perform or was down.

Phone support is the best that I have every encountered. Not only are calls answered quickly but the techs have deep knowledge and have been able to resolve issues in a matter of minutes, allowing me to stay on scheduling tasks.

*** We don't have many employees but use a lot of contractors, who don't get paid by the hour or salary. Humanity accommodates this through it's sophisticated "Work Units" feature. We assign work unit value for each job or task, allowing robust accounting for this type of relationship.

My contractors like the interface and importantly, say that it makes it's notification system helpful as well. As a result, lates and failure to reports are now almost non-existent.

Puntos a favor

Robust features closely match my needs for a comprehensive, one-stop service.

Puntos en contra

Work units report doesn't allow the shift title, notes, or remote site. I have to manually merge WU and custom reports (shifts scheduled) for each employee, which is very time-consumming.

If I can add a second complaint, I really need to be able to avoid having the system label my contractors as employees.

Edward V.
Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Great collective scheduling software

Revisado el 15/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

GREAT PRODUCT! I would recommend this to anyone who is short on time for scheduling. With text message and email communication, by just posting open shifts the schedule almost gets written by its self!

Puntos a favor

Mostly, I like the communication within all individuals linked to humanity makes it easy to generate weekly/monthly schedules and find accommodations for call offs. As a scheduler, being able to switch between position view and employee view, enables me to allocate shifts efficiently.

Puntos en contra

The only "con" i can really say is it does take alittle time to get use to navegating through the site.

Hi, Edward,
Thank you for such enthusiastic feedback! We understand how managing schedules can be challenging in a large company such as yours, and we're glad our platform can bring you added value. For making the most of the app and helping employees with onboarding, please visit our Helpdesk page (https://helpdesk.humanity.com/), or reach out to us via 24/7 Live Chat on our homepage or app dashboard. We'll be glad to hear any additional suggestions you may have - you can send them to [email protected]

Shoaib S.
Sector: Servicios financieros
Traducir a español

One of the best solutions i have come across

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 18/6/2019

Puntos a favor

The customer service is unreal. I've had multiple calls arranged and any time i had a query they were always got back to me with an answer or solution with lightning speed.

For an organization where employees don't work in shifts, Humanity doesn't tend to offer alot compared to other products out there, but it shines best when it comes to Shift planning and scheduling. In our company we don't tend to do shifts, that was the reason we opted for a product like CakeHR, but overall i was very pleased with their product and all the benefits you get from leave management to attendance tracking.

Also their indept reporting system is very elaborate!

Puntos en contra

The mobile app isn't as good as the web version of the product.

Hi, Shoaib,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with free Humanity trial, especially for the feedback for our team. We hope you will consider our platform if your scheduling needs change.

Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

Works exactly how a shift planning software should!

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Humanity is awesome! It makes scheduling so easy. You can add employees availability, write shifts with built in breaks, and so much more. It's very user friendly and really easy to learn. Humanity also keeps track of historical data and has helpful reports to use in forecasting and budgeting.

Puntos en contra

One thing to note is that Humanity is constantly making updates. While that's not necessarily a bad thing (in fact, it's great that they continually improve), it can be a little excessive. Right when you get used to the last update, things change again, so you have to be willing to adapt a lot.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We work hard to meet our customers' expectations and have a quick turnaround to customer feedback, which is why the updates are frequent. We appreciate your patience, and we promise to put even more effort to ensure that the updates bring valuable, long-term benefits to your user experience.

Nicole D.
Traducir a español

Quick access to company time clock

Revisado el 17/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Humanity is what my company uses to clock in and out and track schedules for all employees, it eliminates the issues around keeping tracking of time with our traditional digital time clock, it also is very easy to request time off, keep track when other employees call out, and their mobile app makes remote workdays a breeze.

Puntos a favor

Humanity is easy to use, learn, and understand. They have a nice mobile app which makes any remote workdays very easy to track. They make it simple to find the schedules of all employees within the company regardless of which department or office location they are in.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes clocking in and out remotes glitches but customer service is always fast to correct the issue.

Hi, Nicole,

What a fantastic review, thank you!

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the mobile experience, our excellent customer service, and the ability to eliminate issues around time clock tracking.

With appreciation,