139 opiniones

FunctionFox

Software de gestión de proyectos y hojas de tiempo

4.5 /5 (139 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
139 opiniones
Travis B.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great Software to keep track of hours and projects

Revisado el 17/11/2017

Puntos a favor

We have used this program for a few years now and have found it very easy to track progress on projects, log hours, and make sure that our office is running as efficiently as possible. This has been a great investment for us!

Puntos en contra

It took some time to get familiar with how to use the software. Adding gantt charts for project planning would be great, but overall this program fits our needs quite well.

Claude B.

Feedback regarding Function Fox

Revisado el 27/1/2020

I have been very impressed with the FunctionFox staff and their project management software from the very beginning of the process. The sales rep. was very knowledgeable and explained the features and benefits very clearly. The samples and tutorials were great and made the learning process kinda fun.
FunctionFox's support team are exceptional at responding to our questions and reply promptly with detailed user friendly instruction on how to take full advantage of the powerful tools and functionality. Deciding to use FunctionFox in our face paced graphic design company was a great decision. It helps us spend more time on being creative and less time retyping project names, task names, design rates etc.

Puntos a favor

The software is designed with the creative industry in mind. You can set up project names, common tasks with specific hourly rates. When it comes time invoice a project I no longer have to request time sheets from staff. I just log in to the software, select the project name within the appropriate dates and all of the information that I need is presented quickly and efficiently which makes invoicing easy.

Puntos en contra

I can honestly say that I cannot find anything wrong with this software.

Rose mary P.
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Function Fox functionality

Revisado el 30/3/2021

I like how user friendly it is to use. How easy it is to run reports.

Puntos a favor

I like how there is little effort to enter the information and how it keeps a record. Easy to produce reports.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to dislike. I like all features this product offers.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Limited Use Cases, I Would Go Elsewhere

Revisado el 15/10/2020

We use this tool to track projects and our task/actions with for our clients. It does neither well. The tool is very bulky and not a great interface. It does not make tracking tasks easy, and managing my teams hours isn't a fun or easy task due to this tool

Puntos a favor

If you're using just for projects, than this tool is OK. It also CAN do task management and gantt chart tracking. It also can track your tasks that you are doing.

Puntos en contra

Pretty much everything. It is a bulky interface that doesn't do anything better or as well as their competitors. The tool doesn't make it easy to track retainers, actions, tasks, projects, etc.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience and would like to make it right. Please provide your company details as we'd love to give you a refund/credit on your account given your dissatisfaction.

Please contact me directly - Corina Ludwig - President of FunctionFox - [email protected] - 866.369.8463 ext 100

Ann S.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Using FunctionFox in a small college marketing department

Revisado el 3/2/2020

Puntos a favor

I love how much functionality and detail I get with FunctionFox. It has enabled workflow and increased our productivity and brand consistency so we can prioritize the most strategic, outcome-oriented projects. I love that campus users all go to a single link to request work. I cannot imagine going back to an email-based request process or a lower functioning project management system.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve was high and hard for some. The dashboard is not as intuitive in some places as we would like.

Carter F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Professional Time Tracking in a Straight-Forward App

Revisado el 25/4/2019

FunctionFox is a great tool for tracking time. It allows you to have several users tracking time under projects and tasks, so you can see how your team is using their time. From an agency standpoint, it allowed us to accurately account for our time with clients and realistically price our services. It had integration limitations and was not as flexible as we needed it to be, but for many, it is likely the right tool.

Puntos a favor

FunctionFox allows you to set up different account and projects within those accounts to help separate your time into tasks and items of your own choosing. For a marketing agency, this type of tool is essential. Function Fox offers a pretty easy to use system with several features to help make your time tracking experience easier and more accurate.

Puntos en contra

We ultimately moved away from FunctionFox because it was not able to integrate into our billing software. We also needed a tool that would be double as a task manager.

Tim M.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I depend on this powerful tool to manage my small business effectively

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Using the timesheet capability has become a completely natural part of my day.
The reporting by project capability provides the essential data that allows me to prepare my invoices manually (outside of FunctionFox). For my small business, its convenience and ease of use justifies the annual cost.

Puntos a favor

Easy setup of new clients, projects, tasks and hourly rates.
Very easy to pull reports of timesheets and associated fees in order to understand actuals, and use these in preparing invoices.
The ability to archive past projects and even clients keeps the program from being cluttered.

Puntos en contra

I only use a small part of FunctionFox's capabilities, and I have only high praise for the parts of the software that I use.

Brian B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Effective timekeeping for an agency of eight

Revisado el 6/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The automatic timer is a real plus for most of our staff. The reports function is very robust and affords analysis 8 ways from Sunday. Its daily time entry/timekeeping simplicity has curbed many of our staff's bad habit of waiting until the end of the month to enter time based only on notes and emails. This means greater accuracy, more timely billing options and faster cashflow. Plus our account managers can gather and configure their own reporting for their clients without involving our administrator.

Perhaps best of all is Function Fox's lightning fast support and customer service. Best in the business from the tech support perspective and the knowledgeable assistance from our sales rep.

Puntos en contra

The only drawback is that it cannot be integrated, or the data cannot be exported, into several of the popular accounting apps. We handle that manually which takes a few extra strokes to generate billing, but the other advantages far outweigh that shortcoming.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Simple. Powerful.

Revisado el 1/9/2020

Fantastic. The software is as perfect as it gets. Their developers listen to you (I've only needed to contact them once in 20 years).

Puntos a favor

The thing about time tracking is that it can be a huge pain. TimeFox removes so many barriers... it's as simple as I can imagine it being. And that's what matters most. More features mean more complexity. This software tracks your time very very well.
You can track time with a start/stop stopwatch function, enter it manually, duplicate previous entries... even across days. It's very easy to use so you don't waste time while tracking your time.

Puntos en contra

It might be limiting or expensive for some, but I have found it

Elliott B.

Great time management software

Revisado el 10/5/2018

Great time tracking/management software.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and intuitive time tracking software. Great reporting features. We use this to track time for 15 employees and never had a problem.

Puntos en contra

Because this is web based it sometimes locks up or we can't access it if our internet is out. A very minor problem that rarely happens.

Philip B.
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Design Resource Tool

Revisado el 27/1/2020

Outstanding product!

Puntos a favor

I started using this product about 15 years ago. It is a great tool for tracking projects, time, sales dollars vs. time spent per account and many other measurables. It is the best tool I have found that allows Design and sales management to objectively measure the return on design resources spent. The data collected has been immensely helpful to management, and this is the 4th organization that I have introduced to the tool!

Puntos en contra

None! Very easy to implement and use, for graphics and structure.

Donna V.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Very User Friendly

Revisado el 23/4/2020

This software has helped us stay on top of billable time & streamlined our billing process as well as helped with keeping on top of budgets.

Puntos a favor

This website is Web based so it's easy for everyone to access and stay connected.
Very good customer service.

Puntos en contra

I do wish it was a little easier to customize the reports on my own.

Respuesta de FunctionFox Traducir a español

Thanks Donna for your kind words. Always a pleasure to work with your team.

Brenda R.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

FunctionFox for Architects

Revisado el 30/8/2018

My billing is generally by the hour, and so the "timer" feature is extremely helpful when working on multiple projects in a day. I also like that I can set up email reminders if I forget to fill out my timesheet.

Puntos a favor

I have a small but growing architecture practice. I tried several project management and timekeeping and accounting programs before finding FunctionFox. I have been using it for a little over a year now. It allows me to do everything in one place, from job estimating to invoicing. The most important feature I was looking for, and was having trouble finding elsewhere, was an "resource availability" function, that would keep me from scheduling myself or my employees for 180 hours/week. FunctionFox has definitely improved my organizing skills with its to do lists and progress reports. The customer service has been excellent, and the interface is easy to use and clearly organized. I recommend it for any firm, but especially small start ups.

Puntos en contra

Still waiting for Gantt charts. Then I think it will be perfect. They are used extensively in construction scheduling, and I would like to have the same format when scheduling the design.

• Asistencia al cliente

Subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made

Revisado el 8/4/2016

For several years, I have used FunctionFox every day, to record my time and manage my projects. I found setup really simple, and day-to-day use is a cinch – I record my time with FunctionFox’s timer, which makes it easy to switch between clients and projects. Generating reports takes seconds, and FunctionFox has let me cut admin time that I used to spend searching through old emails and scribbled notes to do my billing. With FunctionFox, once I’ve entered my time, I can use the information for loads of things: to create more accurate estimates for similar projects; to track my actual time against my estimates (very useful for keeping clients informed); to create and adjust invoices; and to show clients exactly what I’ve done for them.

Puntos a favor

Since I started using FunctionFox, I’ve captured significantly more billable hours every month to. I find this program to be simple, flexible and really affordable. Also, customer service is completely free, with a service rep assigned specifically to me. That means I can always talk to someone who understands my business whenever I have a question, as often as I need, completely free. All in all, subscribing to FunctionFox is one of the best business decisions I’ve made.

Puntos en contra

If you’re looking for a product with all possible bells and whistles, you may need to keep looking. You can export data from FunctionFox to other programs pretty easily, but accounting features aren’t built in.

James D.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love the task assignment feature.

Revisado el 23/11/2018

We love the features of FunctionFox. The program has worked flawlessly since we got it, and on the rare occasion we got stuck on a feature, their staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this program is that you can assign tasks to individual employees. This allows for better tracking of project time, and the mobile app gives you the option to do that even if you aren’t in the office. The ability to create an unlimited number of clients and projects is an even greater bonus. The emailing of tasks also helps greatly with time management.

Puntos en contra

As we only needed it for time tracking, we haven’t encountered any negative things to say about this project. There are more features that we just don’t need, so perhaps slim lining the program would be helpful to make it more sleek-looking.

Heather S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A great Time & Expense tracking tool for small-ish agencies and freelancers

Revisado el 4/10/2017

more accurate billing

Puntos a favor

I implemented this software when I owned my own agency of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff. It helped tremendously to track the time spent on projects and more accurate billing. No more paper time sheets! I always had accurate data when a Client asked "how much time do we have into this". They have great customer service and is fairly reasonable in price even for smaller shops. Reporting is robust. Pretty user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

It's missing the Project Management piece. At least in tracking To Do's like Basecamp does. I wish I could have 1 software that does both of these things.

Jacquie H.

Use FunctionFox and Make Life Easier

Revisado el 5/5/2016

Puntos a favor

As an Account Manager/Office Manager I can't imagine how I would get through my day without FunctionFox. I use the action function weekly to prepare for our Monday traffic meetings and keep this up-to-date throughout the week, so I always know the status of my client projects. Running reports for monthly billing and using the invoicing tool has saved hours of time! The ability to run current client reports as well as reports from archived jobs allows me to see how time was spent, capturing billable time and expenses, and is also a great tool in preparing estimates. As easy as it is to use, if you do need help, the customer service at FunctionFox is unbeatable! Signing up for FunctionFox is one decision you absolutely won't regret.

Puntos en contra

Really there is nothing I don't like about FunctionFox it's a great product and fulfills the requirements I use it for.

Helen F.

Super Simple CRM Solution

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Puntos a favor

We love this software, it's quick, easy and very cost effective. We easily input our data into it, the fields are all editable so is bespoke to us. We haven't had to ask for much support as the software is so easy to use, but when we did the help was fast, helpful and friendly.

Function Fox has made the studio run far more efficiently, team members can book jobs in quickly and time sheets are super fast. The retainer option has been really useful too, we can also report on staff productivity and ensure timesheets are being filled out.

Puntos en contra

Having worked with the software for a few months I cannot find any flaws with it, we researched many CRM software solutions and most were too expensive or too complex for our needs, Function Fox gives us the option to have a basic CRM system with add-ons available if we want to expand features.

Michael D.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good if used properly

Revisado el 16/7/2019

It's a very nice way to properly track time spent on projects, clients, etc. Over the course of the year, you can see where you've gone over on hours and where you might want to dedicate more time. When you give clients a certain amount of time per month, having software like this is essential for tracking purposes.

Puntos a favor

It made it very easy to track time for clients over the course of the day, week, and month. Quite customizable, so we were able to have it fit our needs.

Puntos en contra

Nothing in particular comes to mind. It is solid software for time tracking.

Jeremie W.

FunctionFox Keeps Project Management for Creative Teams Simple

Revisado el 28/8/2018

We have used FunctionFox for time and expense tracking for over 15 years. I am an early adopter and have been blown away by their consistent customer service. Their team of great people support this solid product.

Puntos a favor

Great UI, very intuitive for designers and account people. Timesheets are painless and now our expenses don’t slip through the cracks. Absolutely pays for itself. Everything an ad agency or design firm needs!

Can’t think of anything.
Whenever there was an issue, they have listened to our suggests and continue to improve the product.

Vicki F.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Helps to Manage Time Spent on Client Projects

Revisado el 14/5/2018

When dealing with clients and billing them, this is a great product. It's reasonably priced, easy to use and improves our billing, which helps not only our company, but gives our clients the assurance that we are billing appropriately and accurately.

Puntos a favor

This product keeps track of all of my notes on my clients' projects. This helps to ensure that my billing is accurate.

Puntos en contra

This product is not accessible when the internet is down. It would be great to have a resident version on my computer when internet is out.

Kathryn L.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Office Manager has 100% positive review

Revisado el 28/9/2018

Puntos a favor

As a company we like how easy the program is to use, both for time tracking projects, and for tracking payroll. If we encounter a problem anywhere while using this system (for example changes in billing rates) we contact customer support and help is offered right away.

Puntos en contra

As a company we have experienced no negative issues while using this software. We have used the software for 3 years now and are very happy.

Bonney K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I have been using FunctionFox for over 10 years and it's made me a better Producer!

Revisado el 3/8/2017

Puntos a favor

FunctionFox is easy to use, very intuitive and is a real time-saver. I especially like all the reports I can run. The "Action Report" in particular has made our weekly Traffic Meetings more efficient, with everyone starting the week on the same page.

Puntos en contra

It would be great to be able to generate Purchase Orders. Also, it would be helpful, and more efficient, if you could upload more than one file at a time to Flink.

Sherry B.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

It's a Game Changer

Revisado el 19/1/2017

We absolutely love using Function Fox. It's quickly become a habit and we find that our workflow is more accurately tracked and therefore we have a better handle on capturing all time spent for invoicing as well as a monitor for how we allocate our time! Personally, I love clocking out for the day and seeing my billable hour total. Makes me feel very productive and efficient. Also for retainer clients, it's very effective in generating the monthly report; easily documenting and validating time spent. I highly recommend this online tool to agencies of all sizes. We jumped right into using it and it took no time at all to learn. It's very easy and user-friendly. It's a game changer and we feel much more in control and profitable as a result.
Sherry Bruck, President, Harquin Creative Group

Puntos a favor

The timekeeping tools. Love the way it interacts with the Client, Project, Task and the ability to edit.

Puntos en contra

I've had to disengage the hourly rate recording because very often we adjust that when reporting and invoicing to clients. Therefore we haven't figured out a way to invoice directly from the software. Also, I wish Outlook calendar could somehow be linked to the Function Fox calendar.

Leigh C.
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything works, it's easy, and even kind of fun

Revisado el 10/8/2017

Ease of time tracking multiple tasks on multiple projects for multiple clients.

Puntos a favor

Very user-friendly, easy to use. Allows for flexibility in choosing reports to print/save/share. Flexibility also in going back to add in hours on a day when you might have forgotten them. Terrific customer support - first in the "getting started" tutorial/hand-holding, to any follow up questions.

Puntos en contra

There is really nothing to "not like", from my experience with FunctionFox. I've been using it for about two years, and have had no negative experiences with it.