Adobe Campaign

4.4/5
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.0/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Automatización de campañas

Revisado el 6/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Permite de forma fácil automatizar y personalizar las campañas de marketing digitales de forma 360

Puntos en contra

Esta muy paquetizado y para extraer más analíticas o personalizar más las campañas tienes que ir comprando más softwares de adobe

Heather
Heather
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Best Marketing product

Revisado el 10/3/2021

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

Puntos a favor

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

Puntos en contra

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Revisado el 14/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Puntos en contra

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

Steve
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Run Away -- Fast. Adobe Campaign is one headache after another!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Go with another tool!

Go with another tool!

Puntos a favor

After 8 months with the tool (and 5 years marketing automation experience using other tools like Marketo), I haven't found any pros.

Too many to count:

1- It was designed for developers, not marketers. To master Adobe Campaign, you must know Java Script, HTML, SQL, and more technical marketing skills. Other tools only require time spent learning the tool, but with Adobe, you can spend hours learning the tool and you still won't be a master without technical scripting experience.
2. Nothing available out of the box -- no Wizzy Wig designer for emails/landing pages, no lead scoring, web tagging is a nightmare, and so is the CRM sync.
3. Support is basically non-existent.

• Sector: Edición

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Revisado el 19/7/2016

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Puntos a favor

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Puntos en contra

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Emily Yohanna
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every...

Revisado el 28/6/2018

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Puntos a favor

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Puntos en contra

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lauri
Lauri
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Film maker

Revisado el 9/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Adobe tools have everything film maker needs.

Puntos en contra

This is not a fault of Adobe alone, but the stability issues usually kick in during every project. Nvidia GPU drivers crashes and you are forced to reboot your computer.

Lenee
Lenee
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Versatile and effective product

Revisado el 28/8/2019

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Puntos a favor

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Puntos en contra

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Matthew
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great way to "get the word out"

Revisado el 10/4/2018

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Puntos en contra

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Shannon
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Revisado el 8/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

Puntos en contra

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

Dina-Marie

Revisado el 29/11/2018

Very good.

Very good.

Puntos a favor

I love the creativity of Adobe software and what it allows me to do.

Puntos en contra

There is a steep learning curve but well worth the time investment.

Emmanuel
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Revisado el 4/4/2021

Is good and perfect for my business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

Puntos a favor

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Puntos en contra

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Harsh
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Nice Product by Adobe

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Overall nice product

Overall nice product

Puntos a favor

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Puntos en contra

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

How to track your business

Revisado el 13/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

Puntos en contra

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya
Divya
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Adobe E-sign

Revisado el 9/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Puntos en contra

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

Revisado el 20/3/2018

No it should be offers on all the sights

No it should be offers on all the sights

Puntos a favor

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Puntos en contra

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Revisado el 13/7/2017

Puntos a favor

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

Puntos en contra

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Revisado el 24/2/2018

Puntos a favor

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Puntos en contra

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Conveniently track projects

Revisado el 20/12/2019

Puntos a favor

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Puntos en contra

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for marketing analysis

Revisado el 10/1/2019

Puntos a favor

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

Puntos en contra

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Another amazing Adobe Product!

Revisado el 6/6/2017

Puntos a favor

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Revisado el 11/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Puntos en contra

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Dagny
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

Revisado el 9/2/2017

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Puntos a favor

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

Puntos en contra

It has a steep learning curve.

Seth
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Best of the best

Revisado el 6/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Sheryl
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Totally Recommended!

Revisado el 22/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

Puntos en contra

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.