Ganttic

¡Escribe una reseña!
Programación y gestión de recursos. Planificación de multiproyectos.

Relación calidad-precio
4.4/5
Funciones
4.0/5
Facilidad de uso
4.2/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 196

Pol
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

La mejor de la poca oferta de esta tipo de software

Revisado el 12/3/2024

Buena, no hay ninguna opción en el mercado que por este precio haga algo tan sencillo como este.

Puntos a favor

Sencillo y exactamente lo que buscaba. Una herramienta de planificación para asignar personas a proyectos. la parte de crear views está muy bien. Tienen un API que permite hacer cálculos de manera sencilla. Su customer service es excelente. Han implementado algunas features que yo había pedido.

Puntos en contra

La UX podría ser un poco mejor y las cosas se podrían conseguir con menos clics.
algun report no funciona como debería.

Alexander
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Evaluación Ganttic

Revisado el 12/3/2024

Puntos a favor

Visualizar la proyección del proyecto en el tiempo.

Puntos en contra

No se sacarle el máximo provecho. Talvez se necesita capacitación.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your review!

If you would like to have a training with us, feel free to book a support demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/support-demo-booking.

Hope to meet you already at the demo :)

Kind regards,
Katrin Kurg
CX Manager

Scott

Love Ganttic

Revisado el 6/12/2016

As someone who is in charge of 14 technicians working throughout the country, remote communication is critical to our success. Ganttic allows me to manage an ever-changing schedule while automatically communicating the details of projects with technicians in the field. It's easy to use and customer support has been good so far. The only recommendation I would give is to provide tutorials on setting up the sync function with Google Calendar as soon as you sign up for Ganttic. It was a little trial and error at first until I was able to get in touch with customer support. A few short tips allowed me to get synced with my employees' calendars. I recommend it.

Puntos a favor

The visual scheduling for my technicians in the field and managing an ever-changing (daily and sometimes hourly) schedule. As things change, I can see who's available.

Puntos en contra

Training or tutorials could be improved. I know there is a lot more functionality than what I use, but it isn't obvious where to find the training. Report functions could be improved. When I run reports, I have a hard time filtering the reports for only the information I desire. One function I wish they had is a daily summary of how many people and jobs are scheduled. Right now, I have a separate Gant chart in excel that I use to list projects and ID my personnel demand per day. This would be beneficial in forecasting employee utilization and growth demands.

Hi Scott!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to tell you that we have worked with our helpdesk a lot and now we have tutorials with videos and text available in our homepage. In addition, we have added the charts option to reports that should also help you with the problems you had.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

A great cost-effective solution

Revisado el 29/9/2023

Largely brilliant, it's served the purpose we've needed it to, however as we transition to more of a focus on budget management and capacity forecasting/tracking, we're finding that it might not be the best tool to allow us to do that.

Puntos a favor

The main pros are its inexpensiveness and ease of use. In terms of using it simply to book resource and manage a large teams' production schedules across hundreds of projects, it does the job perfectly. It also has an API available which we've made great use of to integrate with our other tools.

Puntos en contra

We have had to create some manual workarounds to get relevant reportable data out of Ganttic. We've also found that it does have a bit of a blindspot around capacity planning (there is an unassigned task area but it's global across the site, you can't have separate unassigned task areas for different teams). The mobile app is not worth your time.

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us!

We're pleased to hear that you find Ganttic to be an affordable and user-friendly solution for resource booking and production schedule management across numerous projects. It's fantastic to know that our API has been a valuable asset for integrating with your other tools.

We totally understand the importance of reportable data and capacity planning. We're continuously working to improve our platform, and your feedback will help us address these areas. We'll take your input into consideration as we strive to enhance the user experience.

Gouranga
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Overall uses

Revisado el 2/7/2022

It a good software and easy to use

It a good software and easy to use

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. Overall schedule shows clearly

Puntos en contra

deletion feature is very bad. Difficult to retrieve what has been deleted hence again re-enter for correction. Report feature specially dashboard should be available

Respuesta de Ganttic

Hi Gouranga! Thank you for the positive review, as well as your feedback. We're happy you find Ganttic to be easy-to-use. Also, we can share a little trick with you on how to restore deleted tasks, resources, and projects. If you're an admin, click on the "G" symbol in the upper left corner, that's a history log of the entire planner. Click on the vertical ellipsis and you can restore what was deleted. Try it out and see if it helps. If you have any other feedback or questions, shoot us an email at [email protected].

Jakub
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Review after 4 years with Ganttic

Revisado el 10/10/2023

Puntos a favor

If you are searching for easy&fancy tool for resource/project schedule, then Ganttic is the best. We are using this tool 4+ years and developers added so many features. Support is very fast and they always know answer.

Puntos en contra

In past it was some gaps in users settings, but Ganttic add possibility to admin part and it works !!! For now i dont know about any cons.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being a loyal Ganttic customer, Jakub. This is what thrives our business and is much appreciated!

Jacob
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A well designed tool for all industries despite the size and type.

Revisado el 17/9/2023

Reliability and dependability at top notch. Very secure and accurate outcome. I am happy.

Puntos a favor

I like the the dashboard. It portrays the bigger picture about this software. Very well organized features, easy to locate icons especially the notifications. I find it very flexible for customizing. Since I was in the team that implemented it, I have a full view of how easy the process is. I highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

I find Ganttic straight forward and easy to use. No challenging processes. Every features are well built to serve.

Hi Jacob!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Ganttic, especially when it comes to implementation process was smooth for your team, and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

Albert
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good product but with no integration with other software as ERP and Mobiliy service tool

Revisado el 29/9/2023

I have a good experience but I need to have int linked/integrated with the other tools that we are using on our company.

Puntos a favor

The usability for schedule the technicians tasks

Puntos en contra

We should need to have it linked with out ERP and mobility service tool.Toay it is a disconnected tool and probably we will need to replace it for a integrated system with our tools.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Hi Albert! Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to connect Ganttic with any third-party system via API. See documentation here: https://gantticapi.github.io/api-documentation. If you need assistance with setting up the connection or have any other questions, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected].

Luca
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect tool to schedule your activities

Revisado el 29/9/2023

The experience of using Ganttic is easy and intuitive. The software has greatly simplified the scheduling process, making it more efficient and precise.

Puntos a favor

Ganttic is easy to use, even for non-technical users. The interface is intuitive and offers a wide range of functionality.

Puntos en contra

Ganttic is a versatile and easy-to-use project planning software. I have not encountered any problems or negative aspects that would adversely affect my user experience.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for your positive feedback, Luca. It definitely inspires us to move forwards.

Robert
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good but can be improved

Very happy with it.

Very happy with it.

Puntos a favor

Resource planning and ease of use. The fact that it is easy to add new resources and users.

Puntos en contra

The fact that the Ganttic does not remeber how each user select to show the collapsable resource view.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for sharing the good vibes, Robert!

Stephen
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

My Ganttic review

Revisado el 4/10/2023

I've used several types of resource management software and Ganttic is easy to use and provides a nice visual interface to easily determine staff availability and to communicate key deadlines and project information.

Puntos a favor

Management of a lot of short-term tasks across a large team. Easy to view gantt chart, with easy accss to critical project information.

Puntos en contra

It is currently separate from our other systems, so in some ways is a duplication of work to keep up with key information in Ganttic as well.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the insightful feedback, Stephen. As for connecting Ganttic and other tools to keep some data in sync, have you explored the API option that allows this? It is already used by a lot of other Ganttic customer who also rely on third-party applications for their resource management. You can see API documentation here: https://gantticapi.github.io/api-documentation. Explore this option and let me know if you need further assistance with setting up the connection: [email protected].

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ganttic has given me in terms of resource planning software what I needed - ease of use,...

Revisado el 19/1/2018

resource and staff utilisation is moving, given more visibility to who is doing what and how can we best utilise staff. Gives me MIS easily.

ease of use,
MIS,
customisation
customer support
web link could be used from anywhere
ability to generate different views

ability to link to ERP

mobile app is not that great and needs to be worked so that user can use it from anywhere

Hi Vaibhav!

Thank you for the feedback you provided. We also have an Ganttic app that can be downloaded via Google Play or Apple store. Just to give you heads up about our developments, then we are at the moment working on making our web-site mobile responsible. Thus, I hope that the problems that you brought forth will be solved in the near future.

Tanner

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ganttic is what every resource management software should aspire to be.

Revisado el 5/1/2022

I have spent the last 5 years looking for software to allow our mid-sized contracting firm to organize our schedule further out than one month. We were using three different products to poorly emulate what Ganttic does. One of them was google calendar and Ganttic has very good calendar sync features which make our transition pretty seamless.

Puntos a favor

- It allows the whole company to schedule multiple projects in one place and easily see potential bottlenecks.

- Outstanding customizability.

- Super helpful support team.

- Really well thought out. If the software works a certain way, it's usually because of a very smart reason.

- Unattractive UI.
- A few weird limitations on the gantt chart. They were very receptive to requests for change on this.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the positive review, Tanner. Regarding the UI, you are welcome to suggest any improvements and ideas that would make Ganttic more intuitive to use.

Hans
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Simple but efficient

Revisado el 17/1/2017

My task was to get a fast and clear overview on available staff and work that needs being done. SO I started to set up a resource called "Tasks not assigned" and then added all my people to the system. Now anyone can add a task and I can easily assign these tasks to available people, while at the same time being aware of availability of resources. My crew has "read-only" access, so they know exactly what is going on, where their colleagues are and what will happen in the coming weeks. This is NOT a project management tool, which I don't need, as I need to keep track of resources rather than projects!

Puntos a favor

Web-based, real-time update on changes, clear structure

Puntos en contra

I had some issues with "all-day" tasks and local timezones. To overcome this, my PC is now set to the Timezone of the company's HQ. I would like a more flexible User model. If I have 1 resource more than the license allows, I need to buy the complete next package, which is over the top for me.

Hi Hans!

Thank you for the review! We are glad that Ganttic helps you to get an overview of your staff. You can actually choose a timezone you want to plan in, in the planner, too: http://ganttic.com/blog/new-feature-time-traveling-now-available-in-ganttic

Hope that helps!

Dan

Using Ganttic for Resource Management

Revisado el 28/6/2022

Ganttic meets the core needs I have around resource management. At times things are a little clunky but far better than managing from a spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

I purchased Ganttic for the easy drag and drop resource management capabilities and it delivers on the basic needs. It replaces what used to be managed via spreadsheet.

Puntos en contra

Sometime the dragging of bars to denote a time period for a resource snaps back to different dates than planned and I have to make multiple attempts to drag it to the proper days.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the nice review, Dan!

Jason
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Great Staff Time Planning Tool

Revisado el 6/1/2017

We use Ganttic to coordinate and plan staffing for an office of 25 architects. It works well for us because everyone can fill out his/her own row for a couple of weeks in advance of staffing meetings and then we can fill in blanks and move projects around during our weekly staffing meetings. No other tool has been as helpful.

Puntos a favor

Ability to view graphically people's time allocations and potential conflicts or down times.

Puntos en contra

It's a little tedious. We don't manage time periods down to 15-minute intervals so that level of precision is not needed. For those who use the website regularly, it is not an issue.

Hi Jason!

Thank you for the feedback.

Just to give you heads up that from the settings you can change timing options and set default time interval for example to and hour or a day.

I hope this helps.

Cole
  • Sector: Semiconductores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ganttic for field service resource planning

Revisado el 23/6/2022

I enjoy using Ganttic as it helps our team effectively manage their resources and projects.

Puntos a favor

Ganttic enables our field service manager to effectively schedule maintenance visits, system installations, and time off. We are also able to calculate their travel rates and utilization percentages using the reporting feature to manage their time on the road.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more feature enhancements being developed, like the ability to link the resource schedules to ADP to automatically track time off.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the great review, Cole!

We are glad to hear that Ganttic helps you solve different issues at one place.

Also thank you for the feature enhancement suggestions, will keep that in mind.

Zhuravlev
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very useful tool for production planning. Simple and straightforward.

Revisado el 23/1/2018

Hundreds of people work and receive assignments in a system with the ability to instantly change the products that should be done at a given moment, depending on the arrival of components, design documentation and number of employees. This link makes our production very flexible and mobile.

Puntos a favor

Ease of operation, good visualization. Ability to customize for your enterprise. While this is the best in operational planning for the ratio of labor to the result.

Puntos en contra

Poor integration with the Russian language in terms of imports. I would like more functionality in terms of monitoring the execution of tasks (spent time performing tasks)

Hi Andrey!

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I can imagine that it might cause problems that our service is in English only. However, our support is more than happy to help you with any issues that might emerge.

Bryan
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Project portfolio management wirhout getting into the weeds

Puntos a favor

We use Ganttic to forecast our project portfolio, not daily tasks. It is simple to learn and easy to use. Not bloated with bells and whistles that make other software difficult and expensive.

Puntos en contra

Would like to set repetitive tasks that can autopopulate colors and duration.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the great review, Bryan!

Please find more information about the recurring tasks from here: https://support.ganttic.com/helpdesk/features/tasks/recurring-tasks

If you will need further assistance, please turn to [email protected]

Rahul
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Ganttic - A must for organised people!

Revisado el 6/12/2016

After we started using Ganttic a few years ago we have grown to love every aspect of the scheduling tool. It's great for planning, logging, and pulling reports on all aspects of our choosing. Customer support is quick and efficient, and I love the way they strive to make improvements.

I recommend trying Ganttic, you'll be hooked especially once you see how competitively priced it is. 10/10

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, price, and functionality

Puntos en contra

When you move a job from one resource to another or edit it the notes icon indicates it's been read when it hasn't

Hi Rahul!

Thank you so much for the feeback. I believe that the issue you brought forth has been resolved now :)

Haylie
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great for scheduling

Revisado el 23/6/2022

I have been using Ganttic for about a year now and it makes it easy to schedule field staff and track project schedules. The interface is fairly intuitive and allows me to manage a large amount of employees easily.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to manage and track multiple resources. Additionally, I like the organizational features.

Puntos en contra

I think the use interface could be better. Also I didn't find the mobile app to be easy to use.

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the review, Haylie!

We are currently developing our mobile app and during this year it will have a gantt chart view available also. Hopefully it will make soon your fieldwork easier to grasp via mobile too!

Matt
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Great for our business!

Revisado el 28/6/2022

Customer service is phenominal

Customer service is phenominal

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, user management, resource capacity and scheduling

Puntos en contra

The mobile app is quirky - does not seem to be robust. The desktop version is awesome!

Respuesta de Ganttic

Thank you for the great review, Matt!

We are always happy to help!

About the mobile app - during this year some major updates will come out! Will keep you updated for sure!

Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Project Scheduling for the remodeling industry.

Revisado el 5/1/2017

We've been using Ganttic for our scheduling for a couple of years now. Most scheduling systems schedule by assigning resources to projects, but Ganttic allows us to schedule the projects to available resources. They are also constantly adding features. The latest we've implemented is an automatic email to our subcontractors of the schedule so as to keep them informed.

Hi Joshua!

Thank you again so much for the good feedback.

Feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions or recommendations.

Mike
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great management tool

Revisado el 6/12/2016

I've used Ganttic in a previous organization so when I moved I knew it was a great tool. It's simple to add and remove resources and to assign time and projects. Reporting has come a long way and now has some great features.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, value for money, reporting

Puntos en contra

Strong visual colours could be better as pastels

Hi Mike!

Thank you so much for the feedback you provided. I feel that now we have solved the issue with colors :)

Manuel
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ganttic proved to be the better alternative than all these old-school Excelsheets for resource...

Revisado el 29/1/2018

Visibility about resource situation across teams.

Visibility about resource situation across teams.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up and very straight forward licensing. It helped to gain multi-user editing and visibility across the different teams.

Puntos en contra

Quite hard to learn initially, making it hard for new users without proper introduction. The requirement to drag'n'drop to create a new entry is counter-intuitive, especially as click and right-click do not trigger any action.

Hi Manuel!

Thank you for the feedback.

If you still have some things that confuse your users, we would be more than happy to help you guys from the customer support side.

Feel free to book at anytime a free personalized Ganttic demo from here: https://www.ganttic.com/personal-demo