Yammer

Gestión de redes sociales para empresas (ESN) para estar conectado y comunicado.

Relación calidad-precio
4.2/5
Funciones
4.0/5
Facilidad de uso
4.2/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.1/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 552

Miguel B.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Red social empresarial

Revisado el 6/5/2021

Su implementación brinda un plus al apartado de comunicación y divulgación empresarial

Puntos a favor

Sin duda brinda la oportunidad de mantener un contacto con colaboradores más en una empresa de grandes dimensiones

Puntos en contra

Considero que pueden pulir un poco más la Interfaz gráfica para hacerla más atractiva para los usuarios

David S.
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great application to keep communicated

Revisado el 3/6/2022

Puntos a favor

What I like about this application is Yammer is fully equipped to act as a central contact of contact and communication in my network. We have an international set (scattered) of people on my network and we choose Yammer in our communication center. We create a commercial space for each working group and another for our coordination team. Not only do we use group spaces, but also the messages between the members of the Yammer group are extremely effective and safe. We can write to individuals or create groups for continuous communication in the hammer. Therefore, although we must maintain the security of the information in the part of the world we use, we trust the aspects of security. I also use the iOS Yammer application to access my account and messages.

Puntos en contra

What I do not like about this application is the user interface is not rich and it seems and considers that it should improve. I'm not sure, but a little time is suspended. In addition, it is not very difficult to seek publication. It becomes more confusing again when several groups are created.

César C.
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The standard network for business communication

Revisado el 25/5/2022

In general, I have had an excellent experience with Yammer, it has everything you ask for from a collaborative tool and has the bonus of being part of the Microsoft ecosystem, which is possibly one of the most powerful in the entire market. It is a 100% recommended platform for any audience.

Puntos a favor

Yammer is a Microsoft platform and it has all the good things about this type of tool, it is very flexible, it has a lot of integrations with third parties, it works fast, it works on any device, it is safe and reliable, the updates are up to date, etc. Yammer is an excellent collaborative tool, that is its main function, it applies from small groups to gigantic companies, it is a platform designed for collaborative work and its tools and interface make it noticeable, it has a fairly formal but very well optimized interface. In addition, it is an excellent program for internal communication and transferring files. Yammer is a 10/10 platform.

Puntos en contra

The platform's advertising is very invasive, from the many emails that arrive, from unnecessary notifications to the phone, etc. The interface, although it's fine, is quite boring, it works well, but it doesn't encourage you to spend a lot of time on the platform.

Gourav K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Yammer for social engagement within organization

Revisado el 22/5/2022

Puntos a favor

We can share all the happenings or moments within the organization on yammer.

Puntos en contra

GUI is not good from my point of view...

Prasath C.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Yammer - Share content and collaborate

Revisado el 13/5/2022

I had never heard of Yammer before I started working at my company, but I've since discovered that it's one of the most popular workplace apps out there. It's used by companies of all sizes to share information, collaborate, and build relationships with employees and partners. When I first started using it, I was surprised at how many people I could connect with right away. Word quickly spread throughout the company about my new account, and I was soon receiving invitations to join groups and conversations with people all over the world.
The platform allows me to interact with my colleagues in ways I never thought were possible. The social networking aspect of the platform has allowed our small business to grow and become more successful than ever before.

Puntos a favor

1. Yammer is a business social networking service that allows small and medium-sized businesses to create a private, secure online workspace to help build stronger relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers.
2.Yammer integrated with Office 365 services in a number of ways. Within Yammer itself, it will be possible for users to create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents through Office Online.
3.It is a tool that allows users to easily create, share, and connect with Yammer-enabled applications. It is primarily used for communication, but it has the potential to accomplish a wide variety of other tasks.
4. It is a great platform to share links to articles and sites that can help you learn more about the technology.

Puntos en contra

1. It's expensive, members are often confused with the feature set is limited.
2. It can be difficult to add new members to Yammer and create new groups. It is also difficult to create new groups without an invitation

Audrey T.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Makes Work too Social

Revisado el 10/5/2022

I used it once to look at posts. I've never really used it again. Yammer is like work webpage Facebook and Microsoft Teams is like Facebook Messenger & more. They should have integration, otherwise, I'm getting flooded by notifications two times!

Puntos a favor

It's straightforward and very easy to use. There is no learning curve at all. it really does a good job of keeping everyone connected, having organized communities, summarizing posts. It's to have the poll options and question options.

Puntos en contra

It's almost TOO social. This isn't really a complaint about the product but more so on implementation. Most companies have Microsoft Teams in addition to Yammer. My company has both and we have social communities on Teams as well. It is definitely overkill to have BOTH Yammer and Teams communities. Maybe if they were integrated together, it would make sense. But I am constantly annoyed by Yammer notifs and Team notifs. I basically have muted ALL my Yammer notifs and only check Teams.

Camilo C.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best interface in the market!

Revisado el 19/5/2022

Is great because it works as an social media but with work, their interface give us the feeling of a fresh social media and that's great!

Puntos a favor

How easy is to upload any kind of information, I can upload videos, pictures, text, etc. And how easy is to use it with a third party app which in my case is outlook.

Puntos en contra

Right now, everything of this software is amazing cause let me share important information to a general public.

Wade R.
  • Sector: Banca

Social Media Intranet

Revisado el 20/8/2021

Yammer as a collaboration tool hasn't been as widely adopted at my company. Under utilization actually proves quite a challenge. I feel like this is the kind of software you could use every day or never use at all, and it really becomes incumbent upon the corporate culture to adopt it as a tool. With the current generational gaps at my company, it can be a challenge to engage either the less tech-savvy or the more jaded youth whom already live on several platforms outside of work.

Puntos a favor

Yammer is a fantastic way for employees from disparate roles to interact and share common interests. Often, these interests can benefit the business just as much as the employees. My favorite Yammer group is the 'Free Courseware' group started by someone who thought it would be great to compile a list of services that range from Coursera to MIT Open Coursework to Alison to W3 Schools.

Puntos en contra

As a social media-esque software, it relies on users heavily interacting. This can at time be distracting without any real guidance or weigh-in from management. If your leaders don't make a point to engage users on the platform it can quickly become a desert.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Managing huge contents and maintaining the interaction in a professional ground has been a lot...

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Puntos a favor

While people especially an organization may struggle with keeping the data safe and well maintained. Yammer is a secure ground where managing articles are lot easier.

Puntos en contra

I feel the integration grounds with other platforms should be improve to help reach a new potential.

Mohamed E.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Best Collaboration Tool for Remotely Working

Revisado el 9/5/2022

Yammer allows us to make announcements, discuss issues, share ideas, and to create groups for open projects to discuss all the issues related to these projects besides the ability to communicate easily

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Yammer is that its considered like internal Social Media for the organization, Allows you to see the new feeds and manage notifications for special groups or special posts

Puntos en contra

Yammer didn't show something to dislike, It works perfectly according to the required features and I didn't face any issue with Yammer Experience

Tom T.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

CA Review

Revisado el 6/1/2022

Very poor and laggy.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the Social Networking platform that can be used for Business' however the software is terrible.

Puntos en contra

Every experience and time I have used the software it is extremely laggy and frustrating to use with photos etc. loading incredibly slow.

• Sector: Redacción y edición

A Great Means to an End

Revisado el 24/11/2018

Yammer has been so amazing at allowing the freelance workforce to come together and really discuss current issues and information about the work. Otherwise, we'd all be so isolated and unable to work together to enhance the finished product of transcripts. That information share is so, so important to not only get the best work to the client, but also to learn more and advance individually in the field. It links me to fellow transcriptionists and gives the human contact that makes up a huge portion of actually being to tolerate long hours of work. So thumbs-up, Yammer.

Puntos a favor

I use Yammer to link to fellow employees of Transcribeme. So far, Yammer has been extremely easy to navigate and I have not seen any glitches during my two years working with it. Yammer uses columns to organize your different feeds which helps with clarity. In a quick sweep of my feed, I can see the app directory, any new activity in all my groups, suggested managment or key team members to follow on Yammer, etc. It allows me to get live updates fast and easy so that I always know what is happening with the company I freelance transcribe for.

I like that Yammer allows each company to tailor it's virtual work atmosphere to it's own needs. When I became a freelance transcriptionist, I was really worried about the isolation that comes with the online work. Yammer, though, seems to have completely changed that for me and the rest of the Transcribeme team, I think. Easy information share and very socially oriented, Yammer is a great app for the work-at-home crowd.

Puntos en contra

All the positives said, I think Yammer could work on it's design. Maybe it needs some modern touches and perhaps more social features. An amazing app that brings work-at-home people together could always do with more social features ie. a live-chat feature, customizable themes, more inviting interface because it's really important to catch the attention of freelancers so that they are more apt to frequent the site.

Vekaas H.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Social networking at work

Revisado el 1/2/2021

Puntos a favor

With Yammer staff can learn to build connectivity at social level across organization and engage collaboratively to learn and develop their skills. Yammer helps organizations build a healthy learning environment where anybody can contribute. You can create knowledge share and interest groups where employees engage in discussion and hone their skills. The key is to use it appropriately. Instead of engaging with outside world, employee can connect within the organization. You can create and send birthday greetings easily and let everybody know that it’s some one’s birthday today. We can’t ignore the importance of connecting socially with staff at personal level. You will also get notification of all new activities and events at work. Sharing anything is really simple on Yammer. If you come across anything which would be of help to co-workers, you can simply share it with the multiple interest groups on Yammer. Also, if you need suggestion from co-workers on anything, you can initiate a discuss and your co-workers can share their ideas easily. You can make announcements, praise a co-worker and create a poll, etc.

Puntos en contra

It might appear to be a distraction for highly occupied employees. They just might not be able to respond to even to birthday greetings.

Deba O.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good content sharing tool which is underutilized because there are a lot of alternatives

Revisado el 15/4/2019

Yammer has helped us reduce the number of intracompany emails and also reduced the number of meetings since we all can collaborate within it.

Puntos a favor

Yammer is like a social media tool for workers in my company to interact with each other. We tried it out in 2016 and we never looked back. Company update can be sent to all members just like using an email, while documents, images and videos can be shared within it. It is cheap, sign up is free and have good customer support. You can easily join a group or create a group depending on what you want.
Yammer helped me find information and get help by reading articles that were written by experts on difficult jobs within the organization. I only have to search for it.
Yammer made me more productive with timely useful conversations and interaction from my colleague across the company best hands. I could also easily see what is happening within the organization at all times because of the synchronized updates. I can use yammer even when am out of the office because of their Android app.
Additionally, Yammer works very well with office 365 which is not a surprise since it is built by Microsoft.

Puntos en contra

Yammer is too strict on 3rd party adverts within their platform.
It is not widely popular and people just tend to disregard it.
The learning curve for yammer use to be very low but recent additions and innovations somehow made it a bit steep for newbies.
yammer work more like a social media platform rather a corporate tool with the many innovations been added to it
The interface is too rigid for my liking. (personal dislike but my colleagues absolutely loved it)

Samuel K.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Professional Version of Social Media!

Revisado el 10/10/2021

My overall experience with Yammer has been phenomenal, and I am sure that my coworkers can attest to that experience, as well. I have been able to communicate efficiently with coworkers, I have been able to share documents with them, and we have all been able to update our "statuses" just as we would on most other informal social media sites. Would definitely recommend Yammer to anyone.

Puntos a favor

What I like best about Yammer is that it acts like a pseudo-social media site, but only within the inner circles of your near and distant coworkers, (meaning those who are on site and off site), but within the same company. The site makes for a nice getaway whenever you need a break from work and you want to see what everyone else has to say on their profiles, if you want to send direct messages back and forth to a coworker, if you want to share various files, (both professional and personal), among a slew of other features that are very reminiscent of other social media sites. Only individuals with the proper corporate email addresses are able to create an account on Yammer and join your inner group of friends, which is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

There is literally nothing that I do not like about this software, because its purpose is very simple - and all of what it is made for is being met, at least in my case, and I have been using the software for a decent amount of time now. The messaging is in real time, the interface is simple and appealing, and it is accessible on desktop, laptop, or mobile.

Janice W.
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best purpose is for sending bulletins to a community group

Revisado el 7/8/2020

This is really more of a stay-connected tool for our company. Different functions, locations, or even hobby groups keep in touch here. Especially with more people working remotely, forums like Yammer are needed to share photos and stories to keep employees engaged and feeling a sense of community.

Puntos a favor

This is a great software for sharing random stories with a group in your organization. We have thousands in our organization. One of the Yammer "communities" of my organization is the entire company. It is enjoyable to read posts from others in our organization all around the world. It is more general or light-hearted news that is shared here, such as community service activities, industry trends, inspirational words from upper management. It makes us feel connected.

Another way I use Yammer is that all of the hundreds of customer support team members are part of a "community". So when there are important customer service software updates, issues, outages, etc. , this is an easy way for leadership to communicate that information to all of us. And bulletins are all stored here, so if you missed update information from six months ago, you have a place to go to find it.

Puntos en contra

It seems there should be an administrator of Yammer within a company. It is a bit disorganized because anyone can create a new community. If an employee wanted to create a community that didn't align with the company's values, there should be administrative control of the process.

Adra safiya K.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Private social media

Revisado el 8/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Yammer is a intranet social media that run privately, among the workers of my organization. We have use it for sharing news and memo of our department or organization. We can have a private group that only our department use, or the public forum wheres everyone on the organization can freely communicate with each other.

Puntos en contra

Yammer is getting obsolete, as nowadays, no one have use it anymore. There are not new update of feature for the software, so we have lost interest on it. We only use it for to check update from our Administration department, any not using it for anything else anymore.

Katherine P.
  • Sector: Seguros

Yammer Review

Revisado el 17/6/2019

Really enjoy using this tool!

Puntos a favor

My organization has been using this product for a few years now. It's a great communication tool for the company as a whole and within each department. As part of the Learning & Development department, we use Yammer to communicate training results and also send out quizzes to each department to test their knowledge.

The tool is really easy to use, it reminds me a lot of Facebook in that it has a feed that you can scroll through daily to get updates.

You can also create different pages and make them public or private depending on your need, which I find really useful. My team has created their own page and made it private. We use it to recognize people within the department on achievements, our manager sends out monthly stats and we also use it communicate information to each other.

I really like the GIF feature, it definitely brings the humor to some situations!

Puntos en contra

It is sometimes hard to keep up with everything going on, especially if you are a member of many groups/pages. And if you put your notifications on so you get an email every time something is posted, it can be overwhelming at times.

Liza C.
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A unique tool for coordinating communication between team members

Revisado el 23/6/2022

Through Yammer, we have records that document the work of the different groups, and it also helps to manage the process of communication between them, thus shortening the time needed to communicate information to members, and this leads to better tracking of tasks.

Puntos a favor

Yammer enables us to create groups by specialization, so that we can easily share files and task updates, in addition to scheduling all events for all group members in a unified calendar. I like the fact that Slack integrates with email platforms, as well as Video Conferencing platforms, which enables us to interact more efficiently, as well as enable us to discuss, add comments and suggestions in an organized way. With Yammer and thanks to the high-quality automation provided with it, all dashboards stay up-to-date, based on updates from group members.

Puntos en contra

There are no negative things affecting the main functions of Yammer, I just need to lift some restrictions on formatting and editing the panels to become more relevant to the nature of our work.

Joshua M.
  • Sector: Impresión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

A Unique Blend of Social and Business Collaboration Platform

Revisado el 10/4/2019

I think my overall experience with Yammer is functional - yet, under-utilized. It provides and interesting social space within the hustle and bustle of a business world. I think some organizations can pull this integration off - but it is difficult. Yammer is built in a way that should increase collaboration and alleviate location based barriers for working teams. However, Yammer can fall into the potential pitfall of diving too far into a social trends over creating cross-functional teams. Therefore, in the end, I see a lot of promise in the tool - with quite of bit work left to go.

Puntos a favor

Yammer does a really nice job of offering a social platform for workers to interact with other across the company. I work in a large organization and Yammer is a tool that I use to interact with my business cohort across the country. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to add individuals to your connections, find like-minded groups, and share documents for others to review. I have tried using Yammer for various uses and have largely found it beneficial for keeping up with co-workers in off-site locations.

Puntos en contra

I think Yammer can fall a little too far into the social category for a business. I have often felt like the platform veers too far into a social media tool rather than a business collaboration platform. The user experience feels very similar to Facebook and often is difficult to differentiate it from other social platforms. I have had other experiences with other business tools that seems to pull this off a bit better than Yammer. From my experience, other business professionals realize this and stay away.

• Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It's Facebook for your company employees

Revisado el 8/9/2021

Yammer is a great networking and collaboration tool for employees, but you need to make sure your employees are willing to use it and follow the best practices you've implemented to keep new content coming in and organized along the way.

Puntos a favor

Yammer has the same look and features as your typical social media platform like Facebook. You can create new communities for specific groups, make comments and posts, @ mention other people, upload different media files like photos, videos, attachments, etc. It's a good way to keep your company connected if your employees are engaged in the first place.

Puntos en contra

Searching or filtering content was never successful. If you are trying to find old posts with a particular subject or file, you will need to be very specific with your keywords. Even then, Yammer will return a bunch of results for you to sift through. Recommend using tags with your posts if you plan on returning to them in the future. Many people do not do this so it's difficult to search for content.

Tami S.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Yammer Review

Revisado el 30/7/2021

As said above, we're a big organization and having a platform where you can interaction in real time with a large or specific audience is great, even more so now that my entire company is working from home. We use other messaging services, but Yammer really helps with things like announcements, process updates, and communication in general. It's integrated perfectly into Office 365.

Puntos a favor

Yammer is a social networking platform that functions similarly to Facebook or NextDoor, but for professionals & businesses. My company is quite large, and we have a good amount of employee that work from home (even before the pandemic in 2020), so this is a great platform to use for communicating. I like how you can create teams that are small and very specific (like just my team, or all of the employees working in the same role as I) and broader (all div, all company etc.). The most useful tools to me are the ability to share process updates and by "liking" them you know who has read and acknowledged the update, and for creating polls for a specific audience to gauge which path to take when there are multiple solutions.

Puntos en contra

The Yammer layout is very similar to that of other social networking sites, I would like if they would give the software a facelift and make it more distinguishable from other, similar programs.

Darrus L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Specialty specific physician message board

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Provides an easy to use platform for communication and sharing. The relatively limited feature set keeps interacting with Yammer a straight forward experience. For our purposes Yammer provides a great substitute for the "Doctor's Lounge" that our physicians miss since we are a much larger organization than just a few years ago. Physicians can, in physician only environments, discuss patient cases and ask for advice and referrals to other specialists from a much larger community of their peers than are available at their physical location.

Puntos en contra

Because Yammer does not seem to have all the same connections to our AD database as other applications in Office 365 getting everyone onto the platform can be challenging. Creating and managing groups can be daunting as the platform is open. Controlling the types of communication on the platform can also be difficult and channel moderators have to stay vigilant. This does mean that the platform is creating new work for those staff chosen as channel moderators, and depending on adoption and usage this can be a significant commitment of time on a regular basis.

Kacie H.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Facebook for your Coworkers

Revisado el 28/4/2020

I used this at my prior company, and HR in particular found it to be rewarding. From celebrating milestone employee birthdays and announcing new hires to promoting newsletter content and collecting charitable donations across the enterprise, Yammer is great for casual announcements. Serious announcements, urgent communications and PR are still best distributed via email. But Yammer is scalable to your company. It can be as streamlined or intricate as you choose.

Puntos a favor

Yammer is modelled after social networking platforms, both from function and UI standpoints. So if you can use Facebook, you'll instantly feel comfortable on Yammer. Think of it as a social intranet - post companywide updates and photos, hold contests, have team-specific chats or channels to cut down on inbox clutter, and promote a culture that's both full and well-informed at your office. Yammer allows polls, and you can set up email notifications to make sure you don't miss anything that might be of interest to you.

Puntos en contra

Yammer's social function is still a bit lacking, and it doesn't integrate as seamlessly with Office 365 as I'd like. Be sure that your company is thoughtful about what should be communicated on Yammer, and what should still be sent via email. Adoption by other employees was a challenge for us, as it can feel like just anotjher platform to have to check on a daily basis. I did receive feedback from several colleagues along the lines of "I already check my email. It's easier to have all communications go though Outlook. Why would I want to add another platform to my list of things to check?"

Tawanda S.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Team collaboration enabler offering endless possibilities

Revisado el 30/9/2019

It was so confusing at first and I was nearly tempted to quit and unsubscribe, However, overtime I got the hang of it and my team appreciate it

Puntos a favor

I like that it is simplified and its quiet easy to use even for the newbies. The tiling of feeds according to subject and relevance makes it easier to get the best out of. Ideas flow unabated and team members can quickly share productive information.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see Yammer filtering the messages and feeds posted so that only relevant information is retained for future reference

Alternativas consideradas

HCL Connections

Razones para cambiar a Yammer

Yammer seamed more simplified and much more affordable compared to the alternatives presented