Opiniones de QuickBooks

QuickBooks

Accounting & business management for small businesses

4.2/5 (385 opiniones)
Jennifer W.
Traducir con Google

Quickbooks has made my practice

Revisado el 27/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall this software has changed the face of my practice and how it operates. I was previously using Solar Desktop software but Quickbooks software has enabled me to be able to take on more clients, provide them with access to their accounts online, be able to confidently provide my clients with accurate training and support and it has also saved me a lot of time with some tasks such as bank reconciliations, entering transactions using bank feeds etc.

Puntos a favor

Initially, I really loved the fact that you could receive very in-depth free training from home and in a classroom environment. Also, the fact that Accountants receive a licence for free for their own practice. I like the entire 'look' of the software, it doesn't feel overly complicated and is very user friendly. The help files and online helpdesk are extremely useful. I like that I can restrict the permissions that my clients have in order to avoid any unwanted mistakes being made but do feel that the permissions need to be more tailorable. I really like having the ability to set up recurring invoices which minimises the amount of time I have to spend on monthly repeating invoices.

Puntos en contra

I feel the permissions that you can set for individual clients is not restrictive enough - I would like to be able to enable clients to create their own sales invoices and purchase invoices but maybe restrict them from being able to delete them as this has caused many issues with some of my clients. Also, the system can be a bit 'glitchy' on occasion and the figures it sometimes produces on the trial balance report is not always accurate - usually the Sales figure is inaccurate for previous financial years which can be most frustrating. I also don't like that fact that, as a Quickbooks ProAdvisor, you cannot purchase any discounted bundles of licences. I also don't like the way you have to allocate a purchase credit note to the original purchase order - it is far too confusing and causes many errors by my clients.

Traducir con Google

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Revisado el 15/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Puntos en contra

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Miguel F.
Traducir con Google

Service your clients w/o the headache!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 3/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wonderful experience. Allows me to do my routine bookkeeping or clean-up jobs in a timely and more efficient way with the inclusion of the Accountants Toolbox. Though the move to the cloud is all the rage, some businesses and industries still like the power of QBDT. So QB Accountant allows me to still bring them my high level of accounting expertise.

Puntos a favor

The ability to be able to serve your clients without the headache of worrying what package or QB year they are currently working with. Without QBA package, in order for you to open a company file you and your client had to be working in the same QBDT year. For example, QB 2015 file had to be opened by QB 2015. QB Accountant solves that problem. Also, QB Accountant provide accounting professionals with an Accountants Toolbox that isn't available for your typical users. This unlocks and allows accountants and bookkeeper to perform duties, tasks, and shortcuts to a clients books in a cleaner or efficient manner.

Puntos en contra

The only aspect I don't care for is not having the option for Quickbooks Accountants for Mac. Inuit doesn't offer a package for accounting professionals that are Mac users. Though not currently a Mac user, I am in the market for a new laptop with a Apple possibility being in the picture. So when I reached out to Inuit, they informed me that QBDTA is not compatible with Mac machines.

Eve G.
Traducir con Google

So EASY to manage multiple companies

Revisado el 17/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used this software for years and am very pleased with its functionality. I have used it for companies tracking Inventory and companies that require Income by Client Summary which was one of my favorites! We currently manage about 15 companies quite successfully.

Puntos a favor

* So easy to maneuver from one company to another
* Straight forward and easy to train bookkeepers on its use
* The help functions are great because it contains solutions so many different scenarios and questions from similar users
* QuickBooks Onlin Account is accessible from anywhere so staff can work remotely when necessary

Puntos en contra

* Program hangs up from time to time so it requires logging out and back in.
* From time to time a function seems confusing, however if the online help doesn't provide a solution that works for us, we can use the Contact Us function for assistance.

Paul A.

Affordable, full service payroll

Revisado el 1/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As an Intuit ProAdvisor, full service payroll is an added value to the reselling of a discounted QuickBooks Online account. As an additional service to my retainer clients, I can process their payroll on any interval they choose, and I can handle any type of compensation arrangement they have with their employees. The best part is, it only takes a few minutes and I can do it all effortlessly through the mobile app. And since the ability to pay independent contractors via direct deposit was introduced, my Bookkeeping clients love the fact that they no longer have to worry about writing out checks to their contractors. Filing Forms W-2 (for employees) and Forms 1099-MISC (for independent contractors) is a breeze at the end of the year and paying all their quarterly payroll taxes takes only a few minutes every three months.

Puntos a favor

Cost is much less expensive than any payroll services company. Direct deposit payments, employee portals, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC filing, quarterly tax filing, electronic tax payments, direct deposit payments for independent contractors, powerful and customizable financial reporting, easy collection of Form W-9 information, reliable mobile app for process payroll from anywhere, support for multiple pay rates, benefits and withholding support, and more.

Puntos en contra

QuickBooks Payroll is available for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online accounts. With QuickBooks Online, you are dependent on the availability of an Internet connection at the time you wish to process payroll.

Xena B.

effortless book keeping

Revisado el 30/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

experience with payroll is really cool, the software actually calculate the holdings and make life easy for me, definitely a robo accountant that i don't have to pay a salary to.
Over all experience : just love it and wish i had it from the beginning of my business. For new users, make use of support. Don't hesitate to call , ask questions , ask again if you have to they will walk you through it. Like i say be dumb and learn it . take the time to do so because the end result is amazing . knowing your finances is straight can save your life. aka....sleep well .

Puntos a favor

it keep track of your income and expenses by simply attaching your bank account.
almost does your tax return. lol
save a lot of time doing your data entry thus cost effective, no need for a special person to enter all your receipts etc
keep correct info on all money related transaction and balance your check book , can keep your spending and saving on check. I can make adjustments by just looking at my balance sheet. almost cool for idiots to use. :)
perfect

Puntos en contra

if i made a mistake and had to go hunting for the problem, but i can just call up support and let them know ( how stupid i was ) and they just fix it. so not really a con.
for invoicing however , can take a little polishing up especially if i am doing an estimate and need to send it out, i must be extra cautious.

Wissam E.

Horrible Direct Deposit

Revisado el 29/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

try it and you will find out.

Puntos a favor

It is cheap and integrated with Quickbooks

Puntos en contra

Good luck with their new Risk Assessment Department. I have been trying to do Direct Deposit for 3 months in my new company and they cannot get their act together. It is harder than getting a mortgage. My other companies are fine but now they keep asking more and more info to just run $2000 a week in payroll. All because "I am a new company and they front the direct desposit funds".

I really do not care. Any other payroll company can do this. They should state that they do not offer direct deposit for new companies.

3.0/10
Jeff H.

Invaluable for QBO ProAdvisors

Revisado el 19/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have all my clients in one place and can easily switch from one to another with just a few clicks.

Puntos a favor

The team behind QBOA is constantly listening and improving the product. It makes my life so much easier to have all my clients int he same place. I can schedule my own work with reminders and to-do list for both me and my clients. The added feature of having my clients files at a click of a button in priceless. I also appreciate the ability to add non-QBO clients now.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the interface and/or the links don't work for the training and ProAdvisor page. These don't have anything to do with the client files just resources for me but it can be annoying at times. I also have my doubts the info regarding the profile views and leads from prospective clients is accurate.

Whitey R.
Traducir con Google

Useful for starting out, not a long-term solution

Revisado el 30/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We have two companies, one is 4 years old, there other is 1.5, it was the perfect option for starting out on our iMac computers. I do feel that we've outgrown at this point, but you cannot beat the price for start-up accounting needs.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use! It tracks everything we needed for our two companies (transportation / warehouse logistics and commercial equipment repair). Seamless for reconciling credit cards and bank accounts, easy general journal entries (year end, interest adjustments, etc), progress invoicing and job costing.

Puntos en contra

After a couple years of use and many transactions, the file becomes unreliable. Customer support said we need to start a new company file each year to avoid broken data (spent many hours on the phone with support multiple times)

Yvette E.
Traducir con Google

I should have switched sooner!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used Intuit full payroll for years and have been very pleased with them. It was a no brainer to convert from desktop and integrate full payroll with the online quickbooks. Now I can so everything within one program and have assess to my banking transactions! First thing I must say is if you are moving from desktop/intuit full payroll like me, then be ready to back off and let the teams do their jobs. Then dig in and learn the minor changes that are on the software. The customer service has been the best and very helpful!

Puntos a favor

I like that it is so accessible and easy. Having been a long time customer of Intuit payroll with my desktop quickbooks the integration of both together has made my life easier!

Puntos en contra

The process was more complicated and took longer than I anticipated. I expected my intuit full payroll service to quickly convert to the QBO full payroll. Clearly there are things I cannot see and did not know that took longer. Over all the transition has been very positive. This isn't really a "con" but I would advise future customers to make sure their desktop is completely up todate before they export, then set the desktop version aside and run with the online version. It will simplify your bookkeeping by hours!!!

Kathy R.

QuickBooks is Awesome

Revisado el 4/9/2019

Puntos a favor

It is user friendly. Makes accounting more efficient. Reports provide all necessary information.

Puntos en contra

There isn't anything that I don't like about this software.

Lori J.

Great potential!

Revisado el 22/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When it's all working, it's great!

Puntos a favor

I use the Enhanced Payroll and it works really good. Keeps track of your payroll liabilities, and allows you to pay them online through Quick Books, which is great when it works.

Puntos en contra

We switched bank accounts, and it was a nightmare trying to switch all of the payroll direct deposit stuff over. In addition, someone in the office picked up the wrong state for withholding and unemployment and we still have't been able to get rid of it. Just like with Quick Books, if you have a problem and call customer service, plan on several hours with them. They are not quick and often transfer you around before you can finally find someone who can help.

6.0/10
Alexandra R.
Traducir con Google

Great software to have as a tool!

Revisado el 30/3/2018

Puntos a favor

After having a bad experience with Account Edge, we decided to turn to Quickbooks for a refreshing, good system that we could rely on. After using it for sometime, it's been probably the best accounting/payroll/invoicing/estimating program we've had so far. Everything is very simple, user-friendly and not too technical.

Puntos en contra

One issue we've had with the program has been, trying to give access to new users is a very hard task to come across. As simple as it sounds, we still haven't managed to get a new user linked to our account to do more work. I've been sharing my ADMIN account which is not advised because not everybody should have the same access.

Wendi D.

QB 2019 Premier - Accountant

Revisado el 27/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is easy to save time using QB Accountant because it is easy to use and has so many features.

Puntos a favor

I love that you can open two company files at the same time, it makes balance sheet comparisons much easier to do with out wasting paper. QB Accountant also makes it easy to fix customer payments, apply vendor payments and review and reclassify many transactions at once using Accountant, Client Data Review.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have anything negative to say about QB Accountant, there is just so much you can do!

Shawn R.

Quickbooks makes life easier

Revisado el 19/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We can do all our invoicing and payroll in the same place. I don't have to have a million different programs going at once which makes things much quicker and more smooth.

Puntos a favor

I like that quickbooks offers an app so we can access our account even when we are working on the road. It is a very user friendly program

Puntos en contra

I have found that the help feature is not always helpful, but once I get connect to a person they always answer all of my questions.

Tyler H.
Traducir con Google

Integrates with the field management software I use

Revisado el 16/3/2019

Puntos a favor

It's great. It has a very clean interface. It also integrates with my field management software, which allows me to invoice from the other software & track everything in QB. The mac application is very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I like to view my top customers each quarter. When doing this, I have to clean up the reports from QB myself. The downloaded files use formulas to generate values for customers with subcustomers. This creates a problem when you want to sort the list in order of highest to lowest amounts. So, I have to manually type in the totals on each master customer account before sorting.

Jonathan T.
Traducir con Google

Great for keeping your books in line!

Revisado el 21/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I love the connectivity that QB has with other 3rd party applications that I use. I love the ability to see my clients and their balances with ease. I love the reports that you can build with QB. I also love that you can have separate users with separate access to the application.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes installation is a bit of a challenge. Setting up some of the features can be a hassle that requires contacting support and having them control my machine to fix the errors. I don't like that there is a new version every year because I get comfortable with the version that I have then something changes.

Cece S.
Traducir con Google

QuickBooks has stepped up their game!

Revisado el 22/8/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is VERY easy to use and navigate. The data input screens are very clear, concise and flexible. I think the flexibility of this software is my favorite thing about it. I also love that I can toggle and use other industry specific versions of QuickBooks. This is an AWESOME feature.

Puntos en contra

I guess the only thing I am not loving is the need for a complex password for every client. This is quite cumbersome and a relatively new requirement that I am less than pleased with. As an accountant, I will use QB for several clients every day. To enter a password every time is a pain.

Philip caplan - the C.

One of the best

Revisado el 9/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

We've been using QB desktop for years and loved, in particular, the reporting functionality.
The Cloud version carries on the successes of the desktop version. But, while there are similarities, it is another program and will take a little time to fully master.

Reporting functionality
Bank feeds, a specific model for QB.
Full specced and lots of apps.

Puntos en contra

Not always quite clear where various functions are located.

Daniel S.

Fantastic Product

Revisado el 30/4/2018

Puntos a favor

What isn't to like? No matter if someone is a seasoned accountant, or a person new to accounting just starting their business, Quickbooks is very intuitive. Yes there are competitors, even free ones, but they do not compare to the functionality offered in this program. Best program and most intuitive accounting program I've ever used, hands down.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that I'm not fond of is the high cost of the online version as each separate company requires a different subscription which can get expensive. With that said, however, it is a fantastic program.

Nivaldo I.

Version 2019

Revisado el 31/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Version for 2019 has problems at the time to print Bank reconciliations. Even that I was calling the Customer Services, and they try to fix the problems, for more than 2 hours, they can't. But doesn't means that they were not diligent, they put all efforts, but I need to look for external person to fix it.
I will recommend for a new version to wait until all bugs be fixed. I bought in December 2018, probably this is the cause that I found those problems. On the other hand 2019 version is a little slow when you are using firewall, but you can work.

Puntos a favor

As usual Quickbooks met all the expectations

Puntos en contra

Withe 2019 version I had some problems at the time to print the bank reconciliations

Grant S.
Traducir con Google

Quickbooks Used to be a Necessary Evil.

Revisado el 17/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks is a robust system that can support a lot of different types of business. I used the desktop version for many years, and for the past 3 years have used the subscription service. The SaaS version is a big upgrade, but it still has a lot of issues. I do really like the ability to link to my bank account and automatically sort transactions. This has saved me a lot of time.

Puntos en contra

The main issues with Quickbooks seem to stem for a lack of leadership around product decisions. They support many different types of the software, and this makes it next to impossible to integrate with Quickbooks. Legacy issues have plagued the ability to integrate software with Quickbooks and this has had a real impact on users. The most common issue is duplicate imports of banking transactions. I have wasted a lot of time trying to identify duplicates created by the system instead of true purchases.

5.0/10

Quickbooks Payroll

Revisado el 19/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Quickbooks is the most used software for accountants but I think there are quite a few flaws with it. The basics are user-friendly but not much more than that.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is that everything is done for you, essentially. I basically just have to run the payroll and the rest is done for me. I do not have to worry about filing quarterly or annual reports because Quickbooks does it for me.

Puntos en contra

There a couple of issues that I have with this software. 1) If I have an employee who has a mailing address out of state, I cannot change the state code in the software. 2)There are only a couple of options on how allowances are paid out and how vacation is accrued. It would be better if they had more options to customize it. For allowances, I have to make sure that I only have it on one paycheck instead of splitting it up between paychecks because it does not add up correctly by the end of the month.

7.0/10
Sarah G.
Traducir con Google

Simple, easy to use payroll for small organizations

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far, we love the ease of use and appreciate the instant updates in local payroll and tax laws from the QuickBooks team

Puntos a favor

The selling point for us, was their cost of usage and the ease of using it with our QuickBooks. There was no b separate software to be learn, no extra sure to login too, it was all integrated into it daily office accounting software also sand made it that much easier to enter time cards and produce payroll.

Puntos en contra

We did loose c some slight flexibility, going from a manual payroll system to a digital paid service. If c you mess up a check it need to to issue a check early, there is a 2 day waiting period in order for tax deposits to be properly handled. But nothing burdensome.

Traducir con Google

The ideal program to advance accounting

Revisado el 20/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Among the benefits that I obtained when using QuickBooks is the quick analysis of invoices and past transactions, the export to Excel format, allows to establish the memorized transactions for recurring billing, invoices and estimates, organization of documents by joining the clients with your invoices and files. It also includes a new Prospects Center, in which sales opportunities are tracked, employee and supplier report sheets can be created and processed, and separate monitoring of each department of the company can also be carried out. .

Puntos a favor

Quickbooks, allows you to save a lot of time, money and effort, while minimizing the chances of error in the tasks that have to do with this specific area. It is very efficient and easy to use and install. It's all you need to keep your accounting up to date.

Puntos en contra

This software is very complete, you do not need to be an IT expert to install or use it. There is not something that you really do not like.