Reseñas de Algolia

The #1 Platform for Building Search into your Business

4.9/5 (14 reseñas)

We love Algolia

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We implemented Algolia for hosted search so that users can have a better search experience than the native ones provided by Shopify, WordPress, and Zendesk, and also so they can search across all three at once. We also looked at Swiftype, but we really loved how instant the Algolia search loaded.

Implementation was easy and we always receive great help when we contact Algolia about questions or problems. Some of the integrations we used were in beta and the devs on each worked with us closely and quickly to get us up and really supported us well.

Algolia has been fantastic for our business and we would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for the best search out there. You can't beat the speed, and the ease of integration and support you receive have made it one of my favorite services that we use.

Super fast search
Great, responsive, engineer level support
Easy integration and lots of premade plugins

Puntos en contra

You can't drag and drop manipulate search results from their dashboard like you can with Swiftype (but you can develop around that if it's an important feature)

More than just search

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using Algolia to power search on our local directory in Canada. As we continued to add functionality to different parts of the application a phrase kept popping up "Why not just use algolia for that?". Basically once you start syncing your db with algolia you end up with lots of situations where it's easier (and faster) to just fetch data from Algolia than it is to make a call to the database. Especially when you have client side features.

We're now on their best package, all and all we're really happy with Algolia, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Traducir con Google

Algolia has become an essential part of our website

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/8/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most: the React library and the amazing effort the team has put out to make is flawless! More generally, the response time is great and the docs are really helpful

Puntos en contra

Importing data in the interface doesn't work on my side, I would also need more tools to migrate/update data based on queries

Traducir con Google

Delightful user experience both as an end user but also developer.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 28/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to setup, cost effective search on the cloud.

Puntos a favor

Algolia provides an amazing search platform on the cloud. In literally a few steps and minutes you are able to have a good enough search (excluding time to populate it). I had no experience with other search engines like Elasticsearch before hand and I still found it greatly easy.
The settings can be defined on the dashboard or via the API which can be both a good and a bad as it can cause miss-configuration.
Lastly it is really fast, honestly I worked in commerce shops that build their own search and had to maintain it etc for less than 200k products, now I see that this was well, for no reason.

Puntos en contra

As a developer the main problem is the documentation. It lacks, it seems incomplete and although they try to show more languages it would be better to focus on coverage than language adaption.

Traducir con Google

Best quick and go solution

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 12/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Algolia is really a blazing fast search solution shorting the time to market. I realy recomande it for user search experience. Now there is one realy missing feature: ability to search by field at search time. Example I have an index with {name, type, location}, search fields are name and location. but for some reason I want to search only in location that match: "t?t?"
This is really a topic for advanced search.

7.0/10
Traducir con Google

The best search tool on the market

Revisado el 7/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Allowing my users and customers to see the best results regarding their search. All of this as quick as it possibly can be.

Nothing - Can´t complain . I guess the fact that I can´t fully use it but I´m ok with it since my developing team has no real issue with it.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it gives our clients the most accurate results in a matter of milliseconds. Algolia continues to improve on a weekly basis and makes our website even better with every update.

Easy to Implement

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So easy to get up and running with a ton of search functionality. Costs escalate pretty quickly as you grow. Customer support takes a long time to respond and generally not very helpful.

Puntos a favor

easy to use. lots of features.

Puntos en contra

too expensive. poor support.

Blazing fast!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We get results in under a few milliseconds even with a 4 millions users database.
They have a great documentation, it's easy to implement and their customer support is really cool.

Blazing fast,
Ease to implement

Nothing

Traducir con Google

Dirty and unethical marketing tactics. Read for more.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 23/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Improved search previews (WP+WC). When it comes to search results, good luck making it work or reaching their support and not being asked to spend thousands upon thousands for basic support (hidden bite fees).

Puntos a favor

Potentially good software but... pretty disappointed. Read cons. I wish i could share screenshot of their pricing page and the email i've got from their sales team.

Puntos en contra

Dirty an unethical marketing, luring to pay HUGE . Very disappointed. I wish i could share screenshot of their pricing page and the email i've got from their sales team.

0.0/10

The Be All End All for Search

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm the founding developer at a small tech startup, and Algolia is a dream come true for someone with primarily frontend experience. Implementing realtime search with Algolia took me a couple of hours on my mobile app and website, and most of that time was spent making a custom UI. Algolia couldn't be simpler, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who needs to implement a fairly robust search feature.

Easy, robust, good documentation

N/A

Traducir con Google

Optimize the way you search

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 29/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the fact it's super quick searching tool, and you can configure it to approximation search, and it still works super well.

Puntos en contra

It was not super friendly to work with for a non-technical point of view.

Traducir con Google

It's reliable and blazing fast!

Revisado el 12/9/2014
Fuente de la reseña

We tried a lot of search services at Socialcam to handle our massive user base (130M+ users).All of them couldn't handle that number of users! It was always super slow.

Algolia handles it without any problem but on top of that, it does it at full speed: we get results back in under a few milliseconds. Last but not least, it does it with error handling, which is great as typos are very frequent on smarphone...

Also - Algolia was very easy to implement, their documentation is great and they have libraries for almost all languages out there.

Puntos a favor

Very Fast, Ease of Use, Documentation, Support, Low Price, Reliability, Typos Handling

Can't find any!

Traducir con Google

It's been perfect for us.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 26/3/2018

Puntos a favor

1. It's fast. 2. It works right, there are no glitches. 3. Best customer service that I've worked with in a long time.

Puntos en contra

No cons. It's the best around. It does have a little price tag, but it's well worth it of course....

Awesome technology and support

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Real tech support, with real people listening to user. The search engine itself is super fast, and the Wordpress plugin keeps on being better every week.