Opiniones de Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator

Plataforma de poca codificación para crear aplicaciones de negocios personalizadas

4.3/5 (111 opiniones)

Good for administrative apps

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 3/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I found that is quite easy to build a stable, clean and powerful app in Zoho creator, it's a big deal to be able to write my own code and customize the form definition as well.

Puntos a favor

I found Zoho creator easy to use and developer friendly as well. They made things quite simple, for every app the users will need to input data (forms) and view that data (reports), to create both is really easy and the new editor lets you create custom HTML pages so extend your app to any possible layout.

I like to be able to write code for the app, Deluge does quite good. The syntax is quite easy to understand and the error hints are most of the times really accurate. Is good to be able to communicate between forms and apps, making Zoho creator apps quite versatile.

I also use Schedules often to collect trash, organize records or upgrade records based on a time variable; the reports can go from barebones to complex pivot charts, is useful that you can see underlying data clicking on each segment of the chart.

Puntos en contra

I have had some issues with the introduction of the new editor, I like the Old editor to code and the New editor to create custom pages (you are forced to do so), it's often confusing to remember that you have to switch in order to perform one task or the other.

Another issue I have had to cope with several times is the lack of a time-only field, not date-time. I had to use workarounds when I needed the user to input time. Same with try-catch functionalities or being able to edit the fields labels dynamically.

Is also strange that most of the answers in the forum are only visible for the user that asked the question, making it almost useless for users trying to troubleshoot an error.

The charts might take a while to load if the report has a big volume of data.

Colin M.

Zoho Creator - Rapid App Development

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 24/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Mostly this has been used for prototyping and proof of concept for larger projects that end up being developed on other platforms. It's great value for what you get. If you are using other elements of the Zoho suite there are good integrations and Creator would be great for adding functionality for the likes of first-line workers in the organisation.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Creator is an application development tool sold as a stand-alone SaaS product or as part of the Zoho One Suite.

Zoho Creator is a quick way to create applications without writing code. You can create forms, reports, pages and workflows largely through a drag-and-drop interface. There is a custom scripting language available for more complex requirements, but most users will be sticking to the no-code features.

This is a good solution for collecting data on web forms and presenting it in meaningful reports. Completed apps can be embedded on websites or made available to users within or external to the organisation. Apps created are responsive and designed to display well on desktop, tablet or smartphone.

Typical use cases are collecting data for surveys, tests and managing assets. With a bit of practice, you can create functional apps with triggers for email notifications and the like. Zoho Creator can be a good tool for agile teams to use for proof of concept for larger projects that may be developed further on other platforms.

Puntos en contra

Could be dangerous in the wrong hands - ease of use is a double-edged sword. You'll still want to retain control of these kinds of tools; it's easy for enthusiastic amateurs to get carried away!

Traducir con Google

Zoho Creator is an easy way to create data collection forms on the fly

Revisado el 12/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zoho Creator is a quick way to create a web form for user submissions, for anything from an internal survey, to a work-related data collection form, or a web site submission form from customers.

Puntos a favor

A user can get up and running with Zoho Creator within about ten minutes. It is very intuitive and requires very little set-up. Any time I need to collect data, Zoho is my go-to app for form creation, and it is easy to distribute the forms securely using a link, a password, or to embed it in another site. Zoho has great customizable workflows if you are able to handle minimal programming.

Puntos en contra

The user interface is very basic and could probably use an update to modernize a bit. It would also be nice if the front-end interface could be more highly customized. I use Zoho Creator mostly to create forms that I'm sending to people who don't require something super pretty with lots of graphic design. If i needed a visually compelling form, Zoho would not be my choice because it isn't rich in those features.

With Zoho Creator Seriously Anything Is Possible

Revisado el 23/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Awesome, I love Zoho Creator. We use it for many different parts of our business to complement what we accomplish with Zoho CRM. It can house a ton of data and the UI is nice and easy to navigate. Forms from Creator can easily be integrated with other Zoho apps to make Zoho Creator even more powerful!

Puntos a favor

If you can think up an app, or a business workflow, or a business data scenario, or seriously anything, Zoho Creator can handle it. They have pre-built apps which can be modified to suit your business app needs, or you can build apps from scratch. Basic apps with basic workflow or notifications can be set up in minutes. Creator integrates nicely with other Zoho apps (for Zoho One users) like Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.

Puntos en contra

The scripting language Zoho Creator uses is called DELUGE. It is the powerful engine behind what seriously makes anything possible with Zoho Creator. For most users that have no coding background it this can provide limits as DELGUGE can be difficult to learn.

Debra H.
Traducir con Google

Great product at a great price

Revisado el 3/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this relational database to manage over 600 architectural licenses and association memberships. One database contains all of the licenses for 100 architects for all fifty states plus several Canadian provinces. The other database contains the continuing education (CE)requirements for each jurisdiction. The reports and query modules are used to alert me to expiration dates and how many CE credits that licensee needs before renewing. States and provinces may impose heavy penalties if the licensee does not have the required credits, or renews late.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility: I can add and modify fields and drop lists, create and modify reports and queries, perform bulk edits.

Puntos en contra

While backing up the data, it does not tell me when it's done. Sometimes it's done but the status is still "backing up." Usually refreshing the page helps.

Colin M.

Powerful App Builder for Non-Programmers

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have used Zoho Creator for both internal and public facing apps. It is probably the quickest way to get data collection forms on a web page. Power users can make use of Zoho Creator for simple data collection and reporting apps that need more than a spreadsheet but don't warrant the involvement of the development team. Great value, especially when included as part of the Zoho One bundle.

Good solution for the right business applications.

Puntos a favor

While there is a bit of a learning curve, Zoho Creator can be used by non-programmers to create quite sophisticated applications using a drag and drop form builder and report builder. There is also a scripting language for more sophisticated requirements, but many simple apps can be created with no coding at all. Customer support is generally good and responsive. If you are already familiar with other Zoho products (CRM, Survey, Forms etc.) you should be able to get productive right away.

Puntos en contra

Can be tricky to brand exactly as you might like; lots of settings and interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. You'll likely want some oversight from the development team for anything that will be public facing, but that would be the case for any app in the wild.

Irv V.
Traducir con Google

Build applications quickly and instantly improve your team!

Revisado el 14/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The applications I have built and also help create have been essential in reorganizing our management team, allowing everyone to track issues and leads in a centralized location, removing the reliance of email trails and phone calls. Without this software, our processes would be completely differently and likely lacking in structure and reliability.

It is important to understand that this software is primarily learned on the go, though it is user friendly for non-programmers. There are several missing scripting functionalities I found were not available at this time or the coming future. My biggest issue was the field number limit which caused issues when creating surveys with multiple drop down options.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn and allows free flow scripting for advanced users
Perfect for building your own web based applications
Ability for multiple users to edit applications simultaneously
Great community of supporting users

Maximum field # for forms is 70, anything else will break the app
Very slow load time for multiple "on user input" field actions
Poor internal support (several outstanding tickets without a response 1 week plus)
Deluge script is only used for Zoho to my knowledge

Paul S.
Traducir con Google

Great software. If you need customization, you need to try it.

Revisado el 7/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Was less costly than our previous software solution with more customization as long as we were willing and able to learn how to use Zoho to its full potential.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to pick up and build simple applications or customize pre-made application to suit your needs. But also you can build some complex applications, don't be fooled. We use the software daily in a large corporate environment for various tasks such as a sales lead contact directory by modifying a pre-made application and also we built a ground-up application for a service ticketing system/workflow management.

Puntos en contra

What could use improving is the documentation for the more complex functions when building an application. There is lots of help, but sometimes for the more complex tasks I am doing it may take a few days to find what I need. But I will say that there is much more documentation and also help videos than in the past.

Debra H.
Traducir con Google

Easy to learn, immediate results, excellent support, flexible.

Revisado el 12/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this software to manage over 400 architecture licenses. It is also used to keep track of the continuing education (CE) units required by each jurisdiction. These two databases are relational in nature. The reporting tools I use alert me to which licenses are up for renewal and how many CE units are needed in order to renew. Very valuable tool since a lapsed license will put the firm at legal risk.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility and it is easy to get up and running without a lot of effort. Good import/export tools and great reporting functions

Puntos en contra

The fact that the results columns from a basic search are not editable. Also, the "view" results when you click on a record has limited fields. Must view the whole record using the "edit" feature instead.

Rose T.

An Incredible Builder of Mobile Applications

Revisado el 14/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zoho Creator has always been one of my top softwares because of its incredible capabilities and ease of use when making simple mobile applications.

Puntos a favor

With Zoho Creator, I do not need to have the best programming skills to build a mobile app. The process is not difficult at all. Zoho Creator is a great online platform that makes it easy to build simple but excellently-looking mobile applications. I like the ease of use of Zoho Creator.

Puntos en contra

Zoho Creator continues to be my favorite builder of mobile applications. The only con I have about it is the slow support team.

Phill D.

Security flaw within Zoho Creator

Revisado el 9/9/2017

Puntos a favor

I've been using this app for a couple of years and a lot of my business is based around it. I would usually rave about how good it is

Puntos en contra

I have a data security issue with the app. The product claims that your user data is protected, but there is a flaw with the way the dropdown menu data is shared. Lets say you enter some data in one sheet, and want to use this data in another sheet via a dropdown menu. Not only is your data shown, but so is everyone else. This cannot be fixed by profiles / roles / filters etc. I am on the unlimited users plan and this is a serious flaw in the system for me. I have been unable to further develop my app for a month or so and take it to the next level for my business.

I have communicated this with Zoho and they have acknowledged the issue and told me a developer can fix the problem. I have paid one of their certified developers to fix this for me - but he just took my money and hasn't been in touch for a month or so. I have made a formal complaint to Zoho about him, but he is still listed on their website as a certified and recommended developer. I have asked numerous times for help and have got no where. I am now just being passed from one unknown support person to the next. I am absolutely fed up. It seems that this issue could be solved in an hour or so, but I have now probably spent over 12 hours of my own time on it and still don't have a solution.

0.0/10
Arpit P.

We created a custom CRM using ZOHO CREATOR

Revisado el 4/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If i could give this app 11 stars, i would. It really is one of the best CRM custom creators I have come accross.

Puntos a favor

We enlisted the help of a zoho developer to help us create a custom CRM for our commercial energy brokerage. The cloud-based app along with an android app along with speed of access makes this application the go-to app for our CRM needs.

Puntos en contra

It is written using a coding language called Deluge. It is not simple and as such i would advise enlisting the help of a zoho coding expert. Zoho have a list of developers who can help.

Jessica N.

Cost-effective App Builder

Revisado el 21/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic experience with Zoho Creator. Easy to use and cost-effective.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Creator is an effective tool for building applications for your business. We like using it because we do not have to be experienced in programming and other sophisticated tools to start using it for building apps. The apps we always build with Zoho Creator are great and they boost our daily operations.

Puntos en contra

Unreliable customer care support team. No other valid reason to complain about Zoho Creator because it has been good to our team.

Johannes G.
Traducir con Google

Great value for the money for the do it yourselfer

Revisado el 7/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Zoho creator is easy to use and learn! Creating a basic application can be done in as little as a few minutes and it as the developer gain greater knowledge, there are able to build a powerful application with automation and workflows. There are even pre-made applications that you can adjust to tailor to you specific business needs.

Puntos en contra

The customer support isn't as great as I would like but it's hard to complain for the money. Also, sometimes if your application is gets too complex, I've experienced some lag.

Kartheeban C.
Traducir con Google

Simply the best in the market. You can build 90% of all internal apps using Zoho Creator

Revisado el 18/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were able to scale quickly because of Zoho Creator.

Puntos a favor

1. Simple drag and drop feature.
2. Less code. If you are a first timer, You can build an app just by exploring the platform for 15 mins
3. Takes less than 10 mins to build an app.
4. Complex apps too can be built on this platform.
5. Very user-friendly

Puntos en contra

1. I do not see much fault with this.
2. When requirements get tricky, you need a person who is good at logical thinking and problem solving to handle those requirements.

Jeremy S.
Traducir con Google

Zoho creator the best bang for the buck application database

Revisado el 5/2/2019

Puntos a favor

This was the best replacement we founds for SharePoint Access Applications. With this quick web interface for collecting and entering data you can be up and running quickly with a basic knowledge of excel

Puntos en contra

The user security leaves a lot to be desired. You can control who has access to each application however you can not control access to the specific lookups and data entry form in an application

Zoho Creator is a Winner in Running Applications

Revisado el 30/10/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is a winner with what it has to offer. I like the fact that it can check and monitor if there are bugs in the system. We work from our desktops, tablets and phones, and this software is able to run applications without giving me any headaches. I love the graphics and I know that are gadgets are always protected and secured.

Puntos en contra

The customer support department is quite inept when it comes to issues and concerns. They need to train their staff to be quick to resolve issues so we don’t have to wait that long.

Pratik K.

Truly an Operating System for Business

Revisado el 29/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience of working on logo to develop application was excellent. I have no plans of switching to another technology/platform.

Puntos a favor

As the zoho tagline said, Operating system for business. It is truly an amazing platform to run your business with ease. Being able to solve the clients business problems and helping them build an app with zoho platform is really an amazing experience.

Puntos en contra

If you are not a programmer then you need to hire a certified developer. That's all it takes and you are on you way to successful business app.

Randall R.

Zoho Creator

Revisado el 7/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Great piece of softwar overall,,, for any competent software user.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility and Customization capabilities, to define it's parameters, to match your Business Processes, customer tracking and Scheduling Flow of your business

Puntos en contra

needs more ease of use, help, dialogue to specific tasks necessary to program correctly it's "rules" of useage

Traducir con Google

Automate your business processes!!!

Revisado el 1/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, very happy with the solution. We use it to manage our QC and RMA processes.

Puntos a favor

Zoho creator is intuitive and a great tool to automate business processes. We are a manufacturer and use this for QC and RMA management. I love that whatever you create can work on phones, tablets, and the web. They also have great support and they have conferences you can attend to get one on one with the developers and experts and get your questions answered. You can't beat the price either!

Puntos en contra

Creator was upgraded to creator 5 relatively recently and all of the help documentation has not yet been updated accordingly.

Traducir con Google

Perfect for internal apps, to complete workflows - not much code required to get started

Revisado el 26/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It solves some very specific tasks we have internally such as case reporting, profit analysis, purchase order workflow.

Puntos a favor

We can develop applications to satisfy some specific requirements internally. Most of the applications can be developed using drag and drop, and some simple code.

Puntos en contra

It is still limited to what can be done on the page, numerous improvements are needed such as picking objects or variables from lists - just not there, so you end up having to note them down.

Akshay M.
Traducir con Google

Good but HUGE scope of improvement

Revisado el 26/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Except for the poor and overloaded customer support, great to use.

Puntos a favor

Superb product. Helps you save time and manpower. Great integrations and API linkage.

Puntos en contra

Requires too much of coding. Not too easy for start but maybe a couple of tries and you are can do it...but you need to learn a bit of coding.

6.0/10
Nicole G.

Far outweighs its competitors

Revisado el 2/2/2019

Puntos a favor

I am amazed at what our IT guys have created using Zoho Creator, the fact that we had been struggling using a different program for so long is mind boggling when we could have had what we do now!

I’m looking forward to expanding to other products and incorporating more tasks in the near future.

It intergares with Xero to make invoicing a lot easier and saves hours of work!

Puntos en contra

See I can’t really fault it and anything that I’ve asked for has been implemented for me without much hassle at all. I can do my job faster so I cannot complain.

Froilan M.

Great Database

Revisado el 10/1/2019

I would rate it at 90 % of Satisfaction///

Puntos a favor

The programing is Very simple and it has what seemd endless functions that can be used to improve business communication and Logistics Operation...

Puntos en contra

That it is Slow at time of loading most of the time..

Dishant S.

Creating apps made easy

Revisado el 31/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Zoho creator is amazing for those who don't know how to code great apps.

Puntos a favor

With the Zoho creator, one can easily make the Ios and android apps by just dragging and dropping the required fields. One can create the apps to be of personal use and deploy them quickly. The programming language supported for making the apps in zoho creator, I.e., Deluge, is easy to learn and get started.

Puntos en contra

The number of apps to create in the free version is very less. Zoho creator is easy to use but lacks in terms of speed. Hence, apps created lacks in speed.